Chapter Nine:Poly juice potion.

I hope you like the chapter.

.............Your POV.........
We finally finished the poly juice potion.I handed Ron,Harry ,and Hermione the potion and said "Just so you know the potion tastes terrible." "How do you know?" Asks Ron. "I read about the potion ,the ingredients don't look like they'd taste good and I know some people who have used it before." I say. "It takes a minute to work." I say after remembering that.I give them some and they go in the stall.After a minute Harry and Ron walk out as Crabb and Goyle. Hermione doesn't walk out."Are you ok Mione?" I ask. "I'm fine I just don't want to go."  She says. "Ok.After I get Harry and Ron To the Slytherin common room I'm coming back." I say. I get to the Slytherin common room and say "Pure blood." When Harry and Ron walk in I leave to find out why  Hermione  didn't come.When I walked in I heard crying. "Hermione what's wrong?" I ask. She opens the stall door and says "The hair it was cat hair." "Polyjuice potion Isn't meant to be used with animal hair." I say. "I know." She says. "We have to get you to madam Pompfrey and if she asks we'll say we were making a potion to practice and we made a mistake so it blew up and covers you and that's how that happened." I say. A minute later Ron and Harry come back as their normal selves and say "Malfoys not the heir.He doesn't know who the heir is either he only knows the heirs a girl." (I know he didn't say that I'm just adding that in.You'll know why in the future) Hermione had shut the stall door. "Is Hermione still in there?" Asks Ron. "Yeah.She accidentally got cat hair and the potion isn't meant for animals.When she opens the stall be aware what happened may surprise you." I say. She opens the door and Ron nearly faints. "Us it that bad?" She asks.Before either of them could say a word I say"No of course not.Besides even If so were your best friends we don't care how you look,right Ron and Harry." I say .I shot Them both looks saying they better say yes. "Yeah." Said Harry. "Uh huh." Says Ron.We take Hermione to Madam Pompfrey and tell her the excuse we made up. When we're leaving I say "Poor Hermione.I'm glad Madam Pompfrey let her have that curtain."  "How much you bet she's going to ask us for her home work later?" I ask."Why do you keep making bets?" Asks Ron."Simple,because if I win I get your money and if someone else makes one I don't want them to have my money."  "Your rich you don't need money  and there are a lot of rich people who have a crush on you." Says Ron. I saw Harry's face turn red.Is he one.No probably not.He probably just doesn't want anyone to hurt me or something since I'm his best friend. "Well doesn't matter I have a crush so they can give up ." I say.

Welp that's it for this chapter.I hope you liked it .Bu bye.