12.6.18

Jungkook was actually the first to wake up this time, excited for what he had planned today.  It's was small, but he remembered doing it with Taehyung ever since they were little kids.  It was Taehyung's favorite thing to do when hanging out with the older.

The boy grabbed a bunch of blankets, pillows and chairs and put them in a pile.  That was for tonight.  The thing he wanted to do with Taehyung was during the daytime. Jungkook rearranged the furniture so that there was a space in the middle of the living room.  He took a thin red and black checkered blanket and placed it on the floor.  Going into the fridge, he took out some food he was using the for and put it on the blanket.

Jungkook covered the windows with the curtains, so no sunlight shone through.  He grabbed a few candles and lit them, putting two of them on the blankets.  Finally done, Jungkook went into his room and saw Taehyung awake, rubbing the corners of his eyes, his hair all of the place as his pajamas were messy and falling off of his shoulder.

"Good morning, Taetae.  I planned something for you."  The sleepy Taehyung nodded, not thinking much as his non energetic side was invading.  Jungkook knew that Tae didn't want to move and/or get up, so he picked up the petite boy ruffling his hair here and there.  He finally got to the living room, placing Taehyung down who just held onto him more. 

"An indoors picnic?"  He smiled brightly, he loved doing small indoor picnics whenever it was too cold to do an outdoors one.  His boxy smiled was so bright and beautiful on his face.  His eye smile turning into crescents on his face.  Taehyung jumped onto the blanket and took some food, shoving it into his mouth quickly.  All Jungkook could do is chuckle at the hungry boy and join in with him.  He took some food and ate it carefully to not mess up his clothes.  While Taehyung on the other hand was piling stains on stains on his pajamas.

They joked around, eating and giggling.  Hugging and kissing.  Enjoying the picnic and day with each other.

Now it was time for Jungkook's favorite part.  The fort.

They always made forts and would cuddle in them, body on body.  Jungkook enjoyed it and Tae probably did too.  He showed Taehyung the piles of supplies and explained to the younger about what they will be doing.  When the word "fort" was said, Tae jumped up and down, giggling.

They started making the fort in which Namjoon did come over and help since he was known as the "fort master" when they were younger.  The fort looked fantastic, inside had some of his extra fairy lights dangling across. Pillows over pillows of protection from the floor and Jungkook's laptop in there.  It was small, but not so small that only two people could fit, but not so big that you can fit a whole party in there:

Taehyung climbed in, grabbing the blanket and put it on him and the Jungkook who just climbed in after him.  They put on Netflix, watching the new movie "Love Simon" with korean subtitles, yet Taehyung was learning from Namjoon and didn't need subtitles.  Jungkook on the other hand wasn't the best, but wasn't bad either.  He just definitely needed more learning before watching anything without subtitles.

The younger did end up crying while watching the movie as he was scared of what would of happened if he or any of his friends had to deal with the stuff that Simon been through.  Of course other than the part where he kisses Blue on the Ferris wheel. Jungkook smiled constantly as Tae kept holding onto him like a koala.  This was the best thing ever.  Being with Taehyung, the man that he truly loved.

He would never want to do this with anybody else.  It was beautiful.  The movie finally finished, and so did the two boy's consciousness, falling asleep in each other's arms body's close.  Jungkook's finger's gracefully wrapped around Taehyung's body and the latter's arms around the older's neck.  Time to dream

a.n

i am so sorry that i didn't post this yesterday on time!  it wouldn't let me publish this until now and i really don't know why!  i hope it doesn't act like this another time.  again, i'm sorry and please forgive me.

love
-sierra🍓🍯