12.13.18 (M)

.ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

Jungkook woke up to the feeling of weight against his waist. His eyes fluttered open and was received the sight of Taehyung sitting on his lap with a pout on his face. Jungkook felt his face heat up. "W-What are you doing Tae?"

Taehyung just leaned forward and kissed Jungkook's ear before whispering. "'M bored" The older looked at the smaller boy who laid against his lap and smiled. "You're so ethereal. You're beauty is too much for this world. My delicate angel." Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and kissed his cheek.

"December has been the best month this year for me. Spending it so far with you and being able to share my love out for you. Able to hold onto you as I cover the cold from the snow away from you." Taehyung's pretty cheeks heated up as the color of a red rose painted across his skin.

The older felt his lips graze against Taehyung's. "You're lips are so soft" He bit a part of Tae's bottom lip, dragging it backwards and letting go.  Jungkook rubbed against his baby's cheek with the pad of his thumb and kissing him slowly and passionately.

It didn't take long until Tae kissed back, pulling a piece of Jungkook's hair back.  Jungkook released from the kiss as a string of saliva was the only thing that kept their lips in any sort of contact.

Jungkook moved down to kiss Tae's neck softly.  Taehyung whined quietly, covering his mouth against Jungkook's fluffy hair.  He bit at the boy's flesh occasionally which brought out an angelic sound from Taehyung's lips.

"Remove your clothing, princess"  Taehyung blushed at the nickname, but proceeded to lift his oversized shirt up that exposed his tan and feminine body.  Jungkook was the first to touch it that day, caressing his flat stomach.  He tickled at boy's side to see Tae giggle.  "Remove all of your clothing"  Jungkook emphasized the word "all" as he watched Tae slowly remove his(jungkook's) boxers.  His full body showed as he covered his crotch with his hands.

Jungkook cooed seeing Tae be shy about his exposed body.  He took Taehyung's hands and removed them away.  "Don't cover your beautiful body.  I need to see your confidence about how your body needs to be appreciated more.  Your feminine body, the curves."  Jungkook said, feeling Tae's body with his hands.  "You look like a living statue." 

The complimented boy smiled as he embraced his gorgeous body and let Jungkook feel around it.  Tae saw Jungkook fiddle with his own jeans, so Taehyung moved Jungkook's hands and removed Jungkook's pants along with the boxers for him.  His lower organ sprung out free.  Taehyung kissed the boy below him once.  He took his fingers and coated it with saliva as he rubbed his saliva-covered hands and wrapped it around Jungkook's lower organ.

He looked up at Jungkook and heard soft moans release past his lips.  The moans by Jungkook were covered when Tae inserted Jungkook's body into him.  Taehyung squirmed, whining loudly, but tried to cover it by biting his lip.  Tae leaned down and connected his lips with the older's.  Jungkook felt the vibrations in his mouth from the sounds that Tae were making.

Taehyung knew when he was ready, so he began to move his body up and down against Jungkook's member.   Lewd noised escaped Tae's mouth and into Jungkook's.  Tae arched his back which made him disconnect from Jungkook's lips.  He continued to move his body up and down at a slow and steady pace.

This feeling was so very different than what he expected.  He thought that the feeling would be painful, but he felt pleasure in his body.  Maybe it was because they were going slow and steady for the first time.  How did this even happen?  It didn't matter.  All that mattered was that Tae was safe in the arms of Jungkook.

He soon felt a knot forming in the pit of his stomach.  Tae knew that feeling.  "I-I'm gonna c—"  Jungkook gripped Taehyung's waist and thrusted into the smaller boy.  He squirmed as the white liquid spewed out of Taehyung's body.   Jungkook slowly thrusted into Tae a few more times before he came himself inside the little boy.  He pulled out of Tae and immediately pulled Taehyung into another passionate kiss.

Before anything else can happen, a knock was heard by the door.  Jungkook quickly wrapped a blanket over their nude bodies.  "What is it?"  Yoomin walked in.  "Don't tell me what is it."  She saw Taehyung "sleeping" and cooed.  "You made love with Tae.  Should've thought about who was in the house before continuing, but anyway!  Why did you do that.  You know you're not officially dating Tae and you took advantage of that."  Jungkook was shocked.  He didn't think of it.  "Oh my god."  "Oh my god you're right.  Just please don't hurt him.  He's been your best friend since you two were little and he's a keeper.  Don't lose him over being scared to not ask him out."

Jungkook nodded, keeping his mouth shut for that moment.  He finally opened his mouth, looking at Tae.  "I won't lose him."  He kissed Tae's forehead.  "I promise."  Yoomin smiled and left the room, closing the door.  He looked down at the now sleeping Tae.  Jungkook decided to sleep.  He was tired, but of course he cleaned them up before.  Both of them fell asleep, their nude bodies on one another.  Nothing separating them.

This is love.  And they won't lose it anytime soon

a.n

hello vam🍯

did you like the smut?

i'm exhausted.

that's all i got

good day/night

love
-sierra🍓🍯