12.16.18

Taehyung and Jungkook were getting dressed for Wonpil and Dowoon's wedding. Jungkook was waiting outside the bathroom for Tae to finish dressing up.

"Kookie~" Tae peeked through the bathroom door to Jungkook. "Can you help me with this dressed?" The boy blushed, looking down at the pearly white floor. "Of course." Jungkook walked into the bathroom and saw Tae, looking as beautiful as ever.

A short dress that showed his golden tanned thighs. Short boots only going up to the ankle. His blonde hair curled and blush on his face. The boy's lips were glossy and plump.

"You look gorgeous, Taetae." He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and kissed his glossy lips, getting his lip gloss on him. "Kook! You messed up my lip gloss!" He said, reapplying it to his lips. Jungkook just chuckled and kissed the apple of his cheeks. "Now can you help me?" Tae turned and showed the laces on his back that weren't tied together. Jungkook took two of the straps and wrapped the together which made the dress on the waist tighter.

Tae winced and whined slightly by the pressure that was on his torso.  "Are you okay?"  Tae nodded softly.  "Just you went a bit too tight."  Jungkook apologized and undid a few of the laces. Taehyung looked at the clock, 4:19. "We have to be there at 4:30!" Tae yelled as he ran away from Jungkook and into the car. Jungkook rolled his eyes as Tae forgot to grab him a sweater and is probably freezing.

Jungkook walked out the door with two sweaters, one that he is wearing and one for Taehyung.  He saw Taehyung holding onto himself, trying his best to run towards the car.  They both made it inside the car, Jungkook immediately bursting out into laughter.  Tae pouting with his arms across his chest.  "Aw, don't pout baby."  He kissed Taehyung's cheek and started the car.  "Let's get to the wedding."

🍯

They reached to a beautiful field.  This place was much warmer than the area that they lived in.  They saw loads of cars in an area and the people who own the cars in another.  The two walked over to the people and smiled as they recognized most of the people there.  It wasn't a lot of people, but it was a good amount of Wonpil and Dowoon's friends and families.

Both of the boys stayed connected the entire time.  They saw Taehyung's mom as they walked over to her.  "Mom!"  He embraced his mom in a tight hug.  "You look beautiful in that dress Tae!"  Taehyung blushed at the compliment.  "Thanks mom...Where's dad?"  Tae shivered thinking of his dad, but decided to bring it up.  "He had the audacity to skip his own son's wedding.  He said it was because of him and Dowoon...if you understand what i'm saying."  She frowned slightly as Taehyung gave her another warm hug.

Jungkook sadly smiled.  It's still happening.  He ignored the overwhelming sadness that was invading him and just smiled.  Today is a happy day.  Taehyung's brother will be getting married.  And what's better than that?

"Everyone arrived to the wedding arch for Wonpil and Dowoon's wedding ceremony!"  Everyone heard the noise and arrived to the wedding arch where Dowoon was standing with his best men behind him and in front of him Wonpil's best men and women.

People began to sit down.  Jungkook and Tae of course sitting next to each other.  Music began to play as Wonpil and his uncle walked down the isle, Wonpil with a gorgeous tight dress. He looked beautiful in it. Everyone noticed the happy tears forming in Dowoon's eyes. That's true love. Wonpil got up to the wedding arch, his uncle kissing his forehead before finding himself a seat.

The priest smiled as he began. "Hands" Dowoon and Wonpil held one another's hands. "Welcome everyone. Yoon Dowoon and Kim Wonpil have chosen you, those special and important to them, to witness and celebrate the beginning of their life together. Today, as they join in marriage, they also create a new bond and new sense of family - one that will undoubtedly include all who are present here today." Some people silently clapped and others began to get emotional.

The boys began to say their vows, Dowoon starting first. He looked into his soon-to-be husbands eyes and smiled. "Kim Wonpil. Or soon shall I say, Yoon Wonpil. You have brought joy into my heart every since I met you. When you spilled my coffee on my shirt after trying to order it to me. So clumsy my darling. But you being clumsy has brought our love into many different things. I promise that I will forever love you, not as Yoon Wonpil. But also as you, Kim Wonpil." Wonpil started to cry, quickly wiping a tear that dripped from his eyes.

"Yoon Dowoon. That time where we first met. In the café..I was sick and was almost not going to go to work. But I felt like something good would come up that day, and it did. I met a wonderful human, whom that is you. I don't know what would happen if I didn't go to work that one Saturday morning when I was 16.  I remember fangirling about how handsome you were to my best friend, Park Jinyoung."  Wonpil turned his head and saw his best friend Jinyoung waving with his husband, Mark Tuan next to him.  "I just...I can't believe I fell in love with such an amazing human like you Dowoon."

The priest felt like he was going to cry, but sucked it up and continued.  The ring bear was in the front row of seats and walked up, handing them the rings.  "Mr.Yoon, repeat after me.  'I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day.'"  Dowoon repeated the priest, while putting the ring on Wonpil's left ring finger as it replaced Wonpil's old engagement ring.

"Now you, Mr.Kim.  Repeat after me.  'Dowoon, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love.'"  Wonpil then finished his line and placed the silver ring on Dowoon's ring finger.

"And now, by the power vested in me.  I hereby pronounce you husband and husband.  You may now kiss one another."  Dowoon immediately wrapped his arms around Wonpil's waist and brought him into a passionate kiss.  Everyone cooed and celebrated as Wonpil had clear blush, taking one hand and placing it on Dowoon's cheek.  They finished the kiss with a peck and smiled at one another, their foreheads connected and their lips swollen.

Taehyung clapped loudly at the couple with Jungkook only laughing at his crush.  Quickly finishing, everyone began to celebrate with loud music and dancing.  The newly wedded couple had their own solo dance together as they held each other in an embrace.  The wedding was anything, but bad.  It was beautiful.

After everyone having their fun, Tae and Jungkook decided to leave.  Taehyung kept smiling about his brother and how he always knew that him and Dowoon will be together forever.  They arrived to a stoplight and Jungkook immediately brought Tae into a kiss.  Taehyung was shocked, but consented to the kiss and kissed back.  The released from the kiss with saliva stringing them together.  "What was that all abou—"  "I love you."  Jungkook cut the boy off.  "I love you so much Tae."  Taehyung blushed and bit his lip.  "I love you too, Kookie."

They arrived home, the feeling was beautiful.  It was as if everything was planned for the day to be the best.  And it was.  They then fell asleep in one another's arms on the couch, their lips still connected.

Love

a.n

i really enjoyed writing this part and i hope you liked it!  i'm so tired, so i'm going to rest now.

goodnight my baby angels!

love
-sierra🍓🍯