Shanice's Party

After running around crazy for the past two days for this little girls party, she better have a great time. I'm so nervous about Cory finally meeting Tray. They are so much alike and Cory is very protective of me and if he doesn't approve then all hell may break lose.
"Sasha where do you want the rest of these balloons?" Tink's yelling as she's walking through the door. She's my big sister and she's like my rock. We've been knowing each other since we were 10. We've been through high school together, college, parties, baby showers, deliveries, you name it she's been there for me through whatever.
"Um I guess just let them go in the living room. Or in the dining room but to be honest I don't even care I'm not even focus on this party anymore."  I put the cake on the counter top and put my face in my hands. Tink walked in and then slapped the counter top, I jumped. "Why you do that for? Shit you scared me. Damn."
"Girl get yo shit together cause 1 it's my niece birthday and I ain't let nothing fuck up her day and 2 you ain't never sweated about him meeting nobody else so why now. Shit bitch you sweating this shit like you depending on these dumb ass niggas." 
"That's not the point. You know how Cory can be I'm just a lil nerves because I really like Tray and I don't want Cory to mess this up."
The door bell rang then she slapped her face and pointed her finger at me and said "like I said this is my god baby's party and if anyone of you mfs fuck it up that's y'all ass." Then walked to the front door.

4 hours later

I'm actually surprised the party went good. Shanice had such a really good time that she's in bed and it's only 8 o'clock. I'm so happy my baby enjoyed her self and all her cousins and friends. Her half brother even came with Cory, which was shocking because Destiny really doesn't let lil corey with him that often, but it all was good. Cory really didn't get to see Tray because he had to go off and deal with his baby momma. He still haven't texted me though I'm getting a little worried.
"Aye baby momma!" Cory yelling from the living room. I walked in and rolled my eyes at him. I looked next to him to see Tray and his baby momma standing in the foyer. Now I have never seen or met this girl the entire time I've been dating Tray. Its been a good four months. He's always kept us from knowing who the other was and now I understand why.
"Um wssp Tray. Who is this?"
She looked at me and then over to Cory then to Tray. Nobody said anything for a minute then Cory broke the silence. "Wssp bruh, she asked who the chick was. So answer her."  I walked over and stood behind the seat that he was sitting in and put my hand on his shoulder. Now I don't fight anymore, I got sliced when I was getting jump outside the club one night and it sent me to the hospital. I found out I was pregnant that night so now ion fight no more but if a bitch came to disrespect me in my own shit then it's really whatever.
"Wssp Tray?"
She looked at me and this time I recognized her. She's the bitch that was claiming my brother was her baby daddy when he was in high school. She moved out of state a month after she found out she was pregnant and blocked everybody so I left it alone. I'm sure Bre would love to see this bitch again. So he looks at me and starting to open his mouth but she stops him.
"We here for his stuff. All the money he's given you and all the clothes he's bought you over the past 4 months. Bitch we want it all."
I looked at him then I looked at Cory who's sitting here with a smile on his face like he's trying not to laugh.
"Look it wasn't supposed to go down like this. I was supposed to come in while y'all was sleep and just take it but our flight leaves earlier so I need all the shit like she said."
I was moving things with Cory before he got locked up for violating his probation. We brought in over a couple hundred thousand every few weeks. I was just learning the game when he left and Tray was like a friend to me so he was my protection while he was gone, then it turned to something else a year later. I let him in on a few of the moves to help with his kid in all. Tray pulled out his gun and before Cory could move he shot him. I ran towards the stairs ducking as the shots was being fired at me I slide to the closet grabbed my gun and started firing back. Wasn't no punk ass nigga bout to take what I built fuck he thought. Cory was crawling so I ran to help and before I could get to him more shots rang out and the next thing I know it's a pain in my back and I'm falling in my dining room next to Cory then everything goes black.