Ride or Die

2 Weeks Later
I don't remember anything after grabbing my gun but I know it wasn't nothing good because I'm laying in a hospital bed with all these machines hooked up to me and my mother and father sitting in some chairs. I was brought up in a small church on the north side of Saint Louis. I went to the private schools and had mass and Sunday school so me being with a guy like Cory and ending up shot is a surprise to my family. My momma say the only good he's ever brought me was my child.

"Momma??"
She hopped up with the quickness and rushed to my side screaming and praising God. My dad rushed outside and came back with everybody and to my surprise Cory was there too. Ion know what happened but by the looks of things shit got bad. I didn't notice Shanice was laying next to me sleep this whole time and to a surprise she's still sleeping.
"Baby are you ok? How are you feeling do anything hurts?"
My momma was really scared for me right now, she had tears in her eyes and I could tell by her face shit got REAL FUCKING BAD. With a weak breath I told her I was good. After listening to everybody scold me and pray over me that night I didn't want anymore visitors until I went home. I spent another week in the hospital though because I had four broken ribs, a gun shot to my back, one in my shoulder, and a stomach full of blood. I didn't understand why I got it the worst shit I helped the nigga out all that time. Cory told me the bitch was the one who kept going after I was down and apparently I was talking and still moving trying to get away. The whole week I was in the hospital all I could think about was how to get this nigga back and where to find him and his family.

I wanted to see that nigga suffer after what I seen he done to my house. It costed me $350 grand to buy and $20 grand to remodel it the way I wanted it was completely ripped apart. One of my safes was cleaned out. It had house drugs, a few guns, and roughly $100 grand. The safe in my daughter's room wasn't touched and that's usually where I keep everything important. They couldn't find it but they sure trashed her room to the point where it didn't look like it was livable. Looking at the pictures of this shit man, how could I be so dumb to trust that bitch ass nigga is all I could ask myself. I couldn't beat up on myself though because what's done is done. I just need to get my shit together and move on.
It's going to take about another week till the house will be done, so we're staying with Cory until it's finished. I'm on bed rest for a month so Cory's waiting on me hand and foot and this shit is great. No cooking, no cleaning, no bank runs, no school drop offs, and the best of all is he my sex slave too. I mean anytime I want it I got it, no questions asked and he knows how I like it so it's all working perfectly in my favor.
Today only makes two days since I was let out the hospital and Tink and Bre coming by to talk about some of my properties.
"Hey Sasha how you feeling today?" Bre came in the room looking all sad. Seeing me like this is killing her slowing right now. She's always had my back no matter what the situation was kinda like my lil bodyguard, so I know her not being able to prevent this hurts her.
"I'm straight lil sis. Wssp with you though? How's work in fields?"
"Shit was pretty slow after everything happened but shit picking up since Cory put that hit out on bruh head." Bre looking all worried and shit talking to me so I sent her to feed Shanice for me. Me and tink talked about business then they left. My properties looking untouchable at the moment so thats something  I don't have to worry about.

"Aye baby momma!" Cory came screaming up the damn steps.
"What nigga?"  I get so tired of his ass and it's only been two damn days.
"I got a date in like a hour so ima take Shanice to your moms and then Tink and Bre gone come back and have a lil girls night with you. Ima go back to my chick house with her so y'all gonna have the house for the night. That sound cool?" I must have been looking like I was day dreaming or something cause this motherfucker put his hands all in my face snapping and shit. I smacked his ass and left the room, I had to gather my thoughts real quick cause that nigga had me fucked up I mean I know we ain't together right now but a DATE? Was he out of his fucking mind? I was his ride or die at his time of need so why tf he going out with other bitches. Just cause I'm on bed rest don't mean I won't fuck a bitch up. He walked out the room and looked at me like I was crazy. I cocked my eyebrow and grabbed my purse I wasn't for the bull shit right now.