CHAPTER SEVEN

Hey! I'm finally back! Okay, so since I haven't written in such a long time, I kinda forgot what I wrote, so if I write something that doesn't seem to make sense, please point it out so I can fix it ASAP. Thanks!

CHAPTER SEVEN

<<Niall's POV>>

A few days later, we did some more art, and for some reason, neither of us mentioned the kiss. I wanted to talk about it desperately, but I didn't know how to address it. After it happened, we kinda pretended it didn't.

September had started though and my birthday was coming up soon. I wanted to throw a lavish party, because, why not? I wanted to rent a fog machine and an ice cream bar. The next day, at school, I went to class and saw a big fuss in the hallway, I went to see what it was, it was Louis, Harry and Liam, and they looked like they were having an argument with the popular girls and the sports jock. Mostly Louis though, Liam and Harry were standing to the side, looking unimpressed.

"Liam, what's happening?" I asked.

"Tea, and shade." He replied, annoyed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Basically this one bitch called Liam a fag since Louis and Liam were holding hands, and well, being the sassy bitch Louis is, he decided not to back down." Harry explained. Zayn walked up to me, seeing the drama.

"You're disgusting," An angry mean girl spat.

"Your makeup is disgusting!" Louis sassed back. Zayn gasped.

"I'll bite your fat ass." Another girl threatened.

"Bite the dust, little bitch!" Louis said, with a Z-snap I was surprised by how much fire Louis had in him.

"Liam, why aren't you doing anything to protect him?" I asked. "He's on his own."

"I tried, but Louis told me to get out of the way, and that he could take care of these all by himself."

"Well, if you wanna play like that, missy." A girl sassed.

"Who are you, girl? You started it." Louis roasted. A roar erupted in the crowd. The mean girls gasped.

"Uh oh, I made these bitches mad again." Louis sassed. "Plus, you should move your bangs down." He advised, waving his fingers over her face. "Full coverage."

"Oh my god, Louis is like, my queen." One girl in the crowd laughed.

"Still, get the fuck away, go back to wherever you came from." One of the jocks spat. He had a buzz cut and was like, seven feet tall.

"Make me." Louis sassed, his attitude was like, taller than Yao Ming.

"Look, I have no problem with you liking other guys, just don't act like such a girl." One of the guys said, trying to make a compromise.

"I can be everything you told me not to be." Louis refused, swaying his wide hips.

"Let's go, one of the girls, with peppermint nails said to another. I ain't got no time for your silly feuds." She left, and the opponent was a bit smaller. Louis still held his ground.

"Yeah! Take notes, maybe I can teach ya, I'm bigger, I'm faster and I will always beat ya." Louis hollered. Gosh, he can be so loud. The peppermint girl flipped Louis off.

"You bothered bitch, these are just the facts!" he replied, with a cocky grin on his face.

"Who's after Peppermint?" Zayn egged on. "Bitch not Shea Coulee!" He laughed. What? Why was Zayn getting into this drama?