CHAPTER EIGHT

Uh oh, back again. Tell them hoes that it's crunch time, abdomen

CHAPTER EIGHT

<<Niall's POV>>

It was the day of my birthday, after school, Liam came over to help me set up. I wanted to just hire the service people to come and set it up for me, but Mom said I was acting too spoiled even though it was after all my birthday. But Liam's strong, he put up the fog machine, the karaoke machine, the tables and chairs. The cake was delivered though. Three cakes, each about ten pounds, with a mountain of icing. Liam and I went to the store to get toppings for the cake, all the necessities, like ice cream (we got chocolate chip, neopolitan and butter pecan), we got some whipped cream (by some I mean, five cans), a few jars of cherries, and sprinkles and balloons.

Louis and Harry came over with several big presents as we put together the music playlist, we streamed it from Liam's Spotify, since he apparently knows all of the hottest and latest beats. He's also a pretty good dancer. Bloody good as Louis said it.

"Hey, do you guys know when Zayn's coming?" I asked. Harry and Louis had arrived about a good half hour ago, and Mom's weird friends came over a few minutes ago. They're having some wine in the bar.

"Um, no, sorry bro." Liam shrugged. I was worried. I had a special something just for him.

"I'll text him." I said. I took out my phone and sent him a text. He said he took work off, so he should be around soon. But he didn't show up.

"Hey, why don't we hop into the jacuzzi, Niall?" Liam suggested "While it's still nice out, before it gets too dark and cold." I shrugged.

"Sure." I answered, disappointed. We changed into our bathing suits and got into the warm jacuzzi. The weather was still nice but getting a bit nippy. A few minutes in, as we were telling jokes, jamming to Lil Wayne and after I snapped a few selfies with my waterproof phone, my mom came out, looking a bit cross.

"Niall!" She scolded. I turned around, she was standing with Zayn, who was half-smiling, as if he was embarrassed. "Niall, you need to listen for the doorbell!" She reprimanded. I was so happy that Zayn was there, with a duffel bag, meaning he was staying the night.

"Zayn! Oh my gosh, I wasn't sure where you were at! It's kinda hard to hear, with the door being so far away and the music so loud." I apologised. I got out, dripping wet.

"Oh, hey Niall!" Zayn smiled. "It's okay." he set his bag down inside.

"Hey! Wanna join?" Liam called.

"It's not too deep, you won't drown." I assured. "And you can just wear your underwear." I said, remembering how his Speedos looked on him.

"It's okay, he can wear my swimsuit, I brought three, since I didn't know which one was gonna be best." Louis offered. Louis was wearing tight swim briefs, made to accentuate asses, probably as a way to make Liam happy.

"Oh, uh, sure." Zayn shrugged, Louis got out and led Zayn inside the dressing closet. I slid back in and waited for Zayn to come out, while sipping virgin coladas.

After what seemed to be forever, Zayn and Louis finally came out of the closet. Zayn was wearing a tight, leopard spotted swim briefs, that well, emphasised certain parts of his body.

"What took you all so long to come out?" Liam asked.

"Well, Zayn needs to look his best." Louis answered. Zayn blushed.

"Well, it's just a-" Zayn started.

"Uh no, it's not just a swimsuit, it's a piece of fashion, this was designed by Andrew Christian himself!" Louis corrected. I rolled my eyes, of course, Louis.