CHAPTER NINE

FINALLY BACK! Too bad so many of my readers left though :(

CHAPTER NINE

<<Zayn's POV>>

So, the party was amazing. Niall and I are finally a thing. We all slept together in Niall's huge ass bed, which, wasn't so bad, since four out of five of us are apparently gay.

That morning, we woke up at around noon, since we didn't fall asleep till about two in the morning. Niall's parents were gone to donate at the library auction to get a tax discount. Niall cooked a really good 36-egg omelette with sausages and bacon, hash and cardamom tea. I skipped the pork, but ate the rest. As we were eating, Liam got a text message.

"Shoot, I have to be at Saturday school." He complained.

"Damn, good luck with that." Harry sympathised.

"Yeah, I swear, Calc is so unfair." He complained. He kissed Louis and grabbed his clothes and left.

When we were done, we just went back upstairs and got ready for the day, and after a few minutes of deciding what to do, Niall wanted just to go for a few laps around the pool.

Even though I couldn't swim, I still went with them, I just sat on the edge, sipping a virgin colada. It was fun watching them swim around, but I wanted to join them and splash.

Niall swam up to me. "Hey, you wanna go for a walk?" He asked. "Just around the walk, Louis and Harry gotta leave anyways, Louis' grandma's coming today."

"Sure." I agreed. Louis and Harry packed up their things and left. Niall and I walked Louis and Harry to their home.

"See ya later on Monday!" Niall waved.

"Thanks! That night was bloody epic!" Louis waved back. "See ya later Niall, Zayn!"

"Yeah! Bring us some of that cake if it's not all already in your tummy!" Harry added. Niall laughed and we watched as they went inside Louis' grand house.

"Hey, There's a pretty cool carnival in town, wanna go?" Niall asked. I had no idea.

"Uh, sure, what's there?" I asked. I've only been to a carnival once, when Grandma took me and my sisters once while my parents were at the bank, trying to get a car loan. I was only like, ten.

"It's actually pretty traditional, a mix of a traveling circus and a county fair, you know, lots of unhealthy cholesterol vendors, rigged games, rides that's gonna make you throw up all that cholesterol and shit. Good stuff." Niall said.

"Well, that sounds like music to my ear. Of course." I smiled. We went back to Niall's house, I shaved and put in some of Niall's hair paste in my hair.

"You know, you'd look pretty good if you got some hair dye." Niall suggested.

"Yeah, I wanna dye my hair, but it's so expensive and I got black hair, which is really hard to colour." I shrugged.

"Yeah, that's too bad." Niall shrugged. I was about to say something, but he left to go to his own vanity. I brushed my teeth and flossed.

When we were done, Niall got his man-purse, which he calls his 'Reverse Givenchy Crossbody Bag" or a holdall or satchel. But it looks ugly as fuck on him. Like, I'm not a fashionista, but it didn't go well on him. I could tell it was a bit of Louism on him. But it did keep his wallet, phone and shit. He smelled of muscular cologne that did go well on him.

"Ready to go?" He asked, putting on a pair of Oakland sunglasses. I smiled.

"Yep, let's take a step in the past." We hopped in the Cadillac to put some miles on it. Niall drove me to the carnival fair. It was just like in the Western movies, a big tent surrounded by a bunch of vendors.