1.3 School Wishes

austin p.o.v

I walk through the halls, my small, worn down, red binder clung to my hip.

I swiftly make my way around the corner, towards my english room, as something catches my eye.

I see Liz, sitting in one of the office chairs, scrolling blankly on her phone, mouthing lyrics along to a song slightly, tuning everything out.

I forgot she was being registered in today, and I suddenly smiled to myself at the thought of having her around at school.

I hoped we had a few classes together, and looked forward to showing her around.

We have become quite close it seemed, and I enjoyed her company.

My thoughts are interrupted by the warning bell, I quickly speed down the hall into the door, barely making it in, leading to me receiving a stern look from Ms. Thompson, oops.

I wasn't able to pay attention all period, all I could thing about was the previous night, sitting on the driveway with Liz, her sobbing as I held her close.

I felt horrible, as if I was the reason she was crying.

I slightly was, but I hadn't done anything wrong, and no matter how many times I told myself this, I felt a stab to my gut everytime the picture crossed my thoughts.

I have no clue why it affected me so badly, and that bugged me even more.

why do I care so damn much?

why can't I think about anything else?

Before I knew it, the bell had rung and it was time to move on with my day.

I passed the office again, the chair now empty, and I felt a sudden emptiness fill my being.

why.

why is this happening?

maybe because you like her.

I taunt myself

and maybe because you're to dumbfounded to acknowledge it.

but you do.

and she doesn't like you.

Elizabeth p.o.v

I sigh, swallowing another bite of my baloney sandwich.

I sit the almost uneaten sandwich down and excuse myself from the table.

It's another one of those days, of being upset, feeling worthless, feeling numb, and having no clue why.

Happens a lot, so it doesn't shock me at all.

I make my way up the stairs, heading to my room.

I enter and move quickly head to my bed, feeling it coming.

The second my body hits the sheets, they hit.

Falling so swiftly and sudden, filling me cheeks, blurring my vision.

I want to scream, but I can't,  oh no.

God forbid, anybody know i'm a walking wreck.

I know what you're thinking.

what the hell is wrong with her

but soon you'll understand, you'll know why, and you'll feel bad.

but don't you dare pity me, don't you dare look at me like you care.

because that's it, you don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO EVERYONE!

AUSTIN HAS OWNED UP FULLY TO HOW HE FEELS, FINALLY.

BUT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH LIZ?

I KNOW IT SEEMS PRETTY CONFUSING NOW BUT I HOPE TO CLEAR IT UP.

I'M ALSO WANTING TO START DEDICATING CHAPTERS, SO COMMENT SOMETHING THAT YOU ENJOY ABOUT THIS STORY, AND I MAY PICK YOU!

LOVA YA HEAPS, TOODLES!

DID I JUST SAY TOODLES?

YEAH K BYE XD