Chapter 1:The child in a striped sweater

Y/N's P.O.V.
'FUCK!'
I growl and grab a rock and throw it at a window.The window shatters and an alarm goes off.

"SHIT!"I ran as fast as I could so I wouldn't be accused of anything even though I DID break the fucking thing.I stop running after about a mile.I pant and just walk.Why the fuck am I mad you ask?Well these bitch ass teachers make everything seem like it's my damn fault.Yeah I have a temper but just because YOUR life is so damn bad,doesn't mean you can take it out on me because BITCH ILL TAKE YOU DOWN!

I growl more and more as I clutch my back pack straps tightly.I got 3 weeks worth of detention because of that bitch....I sigh and then hear laughing.

"The hell?"

I look around and see a group of middle school kids.I sigh.Son of a bitch...these assholes are just the worst.They always pick on kids,torture small animals or beat the shit out of objects and blame it on homeless people,to make it seem like a robbery.I grunt then go towards them.

"The fuck are these kids up to now?"I get closer and see them beating the shit out of a small kid.They look to be about 8 or 9,He/she was wearing a blue sweater with two large pink stripes.I growl."HEY!"The middle school kids look at me and shrink a bit.I growl more then the smaller kid gets up and runs.The middle school kids chase after him/her.I gasp then run after them.As I grow closer I see them shove the kid into a hole."NO!YOU FUCKERS!"I jump into the hole and as we fall I can hear the kids laughing their asses off.I grab the kid and hold them close to me."I got you kiddo...I got you!"They seemed to be knocked out but I hold them tight and soon land on my back with the kid on top of me.I groan in pain as I blink a bit.My vision gets better and I see the hole and the daylight peeking through.

"Son of a bitch..."I sigh and sit up with my back cracking in the process.I hiss but feel better after a while.I look at the kid and shake them."Hey..."He/She don't wake up and I shake him/her again."Hey Kid wake up"His/Her eyes flutter open and He/She looks at me and gasp.He/She kicks me in the jaw and I growl as he/she back away."Fuck kiddo relax!I saved you from those dumbasses..."She/He looks at me curiously as I hold my jaw."Some fucking kick..."

?:"I-I'm sorry..."He/She said quietly.

I sigh."It's fine...Urgh.."I rub my jaw."What's ya name?"

?:"W-what?.."She/He looks at me surprisingly.I roll my eyes.

"Your name kid,what's your name?"

He/She shakes a bit but sighs.

?:"F-frisk..."

I nod and try to stand up and pop my back."Nice to meet you frisk."I put my hand out to her/him and they look at it fearfully."The names Y/N."He/She looks at my hand but nods and grabs it gently."I'll protect you alright?...I know we don't know each other but...After what I saw...it's the least I can do.."She/He smiles gently and I look at frisk gently.I touch her/his cheek and sigh.

"They really kicked the shit out of you huh?...Fucking shit heads.."Frisk looks down.I take off my back pack and look through it.I find some bandaids and some bandages."Here let me fix you up."She/He shrinks back a bit."I sigh."I won't hurt you frisk...I promise..and that's because I hate making shit promises..."

She/He smiles a bit and nods.Frisk comes closer and I put the band aids on the cuts and the bandages around the deeper cuts on his/her arm.Once I finish I sigh and smile."There we go."Frisk smiles and I put my back pack on again.

Frisk:"T-thank you,Y/N."

I smile and nod."Don't mention it.Come on let's get out of here and get you back to your family."She/He frowns.I look at Her/Him."What's wrong frisk?"

Frisk:"I don't have a family Y/N...I'm...an orphan..."I look at her/him sadly.I put my hand on her/his shoulder.

"Don't worry kiddo...You can come stay with me."I wink at her/him.She/He smiles and grabs my hand happily and I chuckle a bit.

Frisk:"Y/N!"

I look at Frisk."What?"

Frisk:"Y-your head...it's bleeding.."

I feel the back of my head and feel a liquid substance and then look at my fingers."Damn..you're right Frisk.Ill be okay."

She/He looks at me worriedly.

Frisk:"We need to get you somewhere so you can rest."I smile and nod.We start to walk until I hear a rustling sound.I turn around and look around."D-did you hear that too Y/N?"

I nod and she/He holds my hand tightly as she/He gets closer to me.I then see a small flower pop up from the ground and look at us.

It had a face and my eyes widened and I saw Frisk and she/he looked just as surprised but also terrified.I walk over to it."The fuck?..."

?:"H-hello."

"No.Fucking."

Frisk:"Way..."

"Should we kill it?"

The flower looks at me worriedly.

?:"N-no!I won't hurt you!I promise!"

Frisk lets go of my hand and goes over to the flower.

Frisk:"Who are you?."

?:"M-my name is flowey,Flowey the flower...I won't hurt you...I just came to warn you..."

"About what, weed?"I cross my arms and it looks at me worriedly.

Flowey:"I'm a monster...as you can see...but beyond that way.."He points to the dark door and frisk and I look at it.

"What about it?"I look at him and so does frisk.

Flowey:"Those monsters...are nothing like me...down here it's kill or be killed...Those monsters are ruthless...they would do anything to get a human soul..."

Frisk:"The legend is true..."She/He whispers to himself/herself.

"What?"I look at him/her.

Frisk:"The legend of the monsters living underground..."

"Oh yeah...I've heard about it...was a ghost story though...Never believed in it..."I sigh."Look,Flowey was it?"He nods."You know how to get the hell out of here?"

Flowey nods.

Flowey:"Course I do,I know every inch of this place."Frisk looks at him.

Frisk:"Can you lead us out of here?...please?"Flowey shakes a bit.

Flowey:"I-I don't know...it's risky..."

"We can take you with us,I'll put you in my bag."

Frisk:"Or you can use my arm and hide in my sleeve."She/He smiles.Flowey nods.

Flowey:"A-alright.Ill use frisks arm"He wraps himself on frisks arm and we sigh.

"Let's go."We go through the dark door and we see nothing."Hm...empty.."Frisk grabs my arm and holds it tightly.

Frisk:"I don't like this Y/N...something feels wrong.."

I nod."Yeah I know kiddo..."As we walk more we end up seeing a shadow behind a pillar.I look closely."What the hell?What is that?"The shadow moves and comes out from behind the pillar.We see a goat woman with yellow eyes and a creepy ass smile.Her clothes are black and red and we step back a bit.

?:"Hello...my children.~"