Chapter 30:Checkpoint

Frisk's P.O.V.

I wake up to a bright light hitting my eyes and something heavy almost crushing me.

I try to move but can't.I open my eyes and look to my leg to see sans asleep with his mouth open and drooling and his huge arm covering me.

"Ew..."I look to my right and see Y/N still asleep laying on her side.I giggle to myself as I try to move sans' arm.I eventually do end up moving it to the side.I smile as I get out of bed quietly and look outside the window.

It always looks so pretty when I come down here...But we have to figure out a way to STOP Damien and get the monsters out of here.All I have to do is follow the steps I did before and we can do it.

I smile to myself and nod.I look over to Y/N and Sans.

But I'm going to need their help first.Especially Y/N's,It's strange how her soul is broken...it wasn't broken before...But I know she's special because back then she had her own reset and save button...Why doesn't She have one now?...Maybe it's because it's been years since she's been back here...or maybe...She lost it?...

My smile falters a bit.

Something doesn't feel right...But we have to try to get the monsters out of here.I have to save right now too,can't be too careful nowadays.

I save my progress before I run over to the edge of the bed and jump on it causing Y/N and Sans to groan.I giggle and stand up on the bed and jump.

Frisk:"Y/N!Sans wake up!Its Y/N's birthday again!Come on wake up!"

Y/N yawns and gets up and giggles a bit.

Y/N:"Okay okay,Im up Im up honey."I see her rub her eyes while Sans grabs a pillow and throws it at me and I catch it but he threw it a little too hard to the point where I fall off the bed.I land on the ground with a loud thud and I hear Y/N."Frisk!"I hear her jump off the bed and come to my aid.

I sit up as I groan but shake my head and giggle.

"I'm okay."I smile happily and she sighs in relief and rubs the back of my head.

Y/N picks me up and i hug her.She goes over to the bed and grabs her pillow and throws it in sans' face.

Y/N:"Get up dumbass."I giggle and he gets up as he growls.

Sans:"Goddammit What do you want?"He looks towards me and sighs in frustration as he looks at Y/N.She has me on her hip while supporting my weight with her hand.Her other hand is on her hip.

Y/N:"You could've hurt frisk hun,be careful."She walks over to him and kisses him on the cheek.

He sighs and looks at me.

Sans:"You alright kid?"I nod."Where did you get hurt?"I point to the back of my head and he rubs the back of my head."Better?"I nod and smile.

Y/N:"I need you to watch frisk while I go to the restroom to freshen up."She hands me over to sans and he sighs and grabs me a sits up against the head board of the bed.

Sans:"Do ya thing baby doll."She giggles and presses her lips against sans' teeth and kisses the top of my head.She leaves the room and I lay on top of sans on his belly.

He's a big skeleton and even though he can be scary sometimes I like him.He always makes sure I do good things instead of bad.If anything I want him to take care of me...like the dad I never had...

I lay on him and he puts his hand on my back and rubs it.

Sans:"Sorry for throwin that at ya kiddo,I usually do that to papyrus when he wakes me up."