Chapter 11:A New Vengeful Face

Frisks P.O.V.
Dang it!I didn't get to stay with Y/N that long...Oh...she must feel so sad and scared.Its okay Y/N I'll be back!

I look at papyrus and sigh and wave.He looks at me confused.

Papyrus:"OH HELLO HUMAN...WERENT YOU JUST WITH ME A FEW MINUTES AGO?"

I nod and smile.

"Yeah,I went to go see Y/N."He looks a bit more confused.

Papyrus:"Y/N?WHAT IS A Y/N?"

I giggle."Oh yeah,You don't know our names yet."I grab his hand gently and he jumps a bit and I shake it ever so gently."I'm Frisk,And The other taller human is Y/N!"

He huffs yet shakes my hand with a hard grip and he lets go and I hold my hand gently and smile.

Papyrus:"RIGHT!WELL I AM THE MOST TERRIBLE AND TERRIFYING PAPYRUS!"

"Pleasure To meet you."I giggle as he turns away for a bit and then I began to think.
Why does everything feel light?Like a sudden weight has-
I gasp and look in my shirt with a worried look.
Oh no...FLOWEY IS GONE!!

I look at papyrus worriedly and he catches sight of me again and looks at me with another confused look again.

Papyrus:"HUMAN.WHY DO YOU HAVE A FACE FULL OF WORRY ITS RATHER DISTURBING."

"I-I lost my friend!He was here and now he's gone!"I tear up and papyrus look a bit panicked but he shows it only momentarily then gathers his composure and lifts me up.

Papyrus:"ALL RIGHT WHO IS THIS 'FRIEND' YOU SPEAK OF?"

"H-His name is Flowey!He's a flower!He was wrapped on my arm and now he's gone!"He looks at me with a bit of a stern look.

Papyrus:"THAT DASTARDLY FLOWER?WHY DO YOU-"

"JUST HELP ME FIND HIM!"I tear up more as papyrus jumps a bit and nods.

Papyrus:"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT HUMAN,I WILL HELP YOU FIND THE STUPID FLOWER JUST STOP CRYING ITS ANNOYING."I nod and hold onto him as we walk in the snow through the woods away from the town.

Oh Flowey...where are you?..I hope you're okay...

Flowey's P.O.V.

Oh dear...Oh dear...

I look around a bit fearfully yet I was the one who decided to sneak away from frisk.I felt a very bad negative energy where I was originally planted in.I went back and saw a small dead child with a broken neck and limbs.

Oh...Crap...Poor thing...

I investigate the poor small child's body and look around.Something catches my eye,and I look closely.I see two boot prints barely visible that are a bit large for a child.

That's not good...
I sigh and pop inside where Toriel was and can't find her.I look in every room and around every corner but can't seem to find her.Just as I was about to assume the worst,I hear footsteps coming from behind me and see toriel.
I gasp as I see her full of bruises and bumps as well as a dangerously low HP.
I go up to her and look at her worriedly.
"W-what happened?!"

She kneels down to my level shakily.

Toriel:"A-a h-human came b-by..."

"A child did THIS To you?!"

Toriel:"N-not a...c-child..."

The boot prints....

"The human that did this to you...are they about Y/N's height?or age?"

She nods and collapses in front of me and I gasp and try to wake her up.Nothing.

She isn't dead which is good...But we have another human who ISNT like Y/N or Frisk....I have to warn them quickly.

Using my roots and leaves I helped move Toriel to a safer place and then go underground once more to travel to the snowy woods.

I pop up from underground and see Frisk Along with papyrus a few feet away.I wave my leaves to see if Frisk would notice me and she/he does!She/He tells papyrus to go towards my direction and soon they hover over me as papyrus sets frisk down and picks me up.

Frisks P.O.V.

We've began our search a few minutes ago but still no Flowey.

I hear papyrus groan and sigh.

Papyrus:"HUMAN CAN WE LEAVE?I HAVE TO BE ON DUTY AND YOUR STUPID FLOWER IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND."

I sigh."Papyrus we've only been searching for a few minutes,Please,We need to stay just a BIT longer..."

He sighs and nods.

Papyrus:"VERY WELL."

Just as I was about to abandon all hope I see a bright yellow flower and gasp.

"Flowey!"

Papyrus jumps.

Papyrus:"HUMAN!YOU MUST SILENCE YOURSELF AT ONCE BEFORE UNDYNE DISCOVERS YOU!"He whisper yells .

I nod and point in the direction of Flowey.Papyrus takes me to Flowey and let's me down.I grab Flowey and he wraps around my arm inside my sweater and I hug him.

"Flowey What happened to you?!"I whisper yell.

Flowey:"I sensed a great negative energy and I went to go check it out."He whispers to me so papyrus couldn't hear.

I look at him confused."Well what did you find?"I whisper back to him.

He shakes his head.

Flowey:"This isn't good,We have to find Y/N quickly frisk."

I nod and look at papyrus.

"Papyrus Can you Please take us back to Y/N?Pretty please?Its important."

He sighs in frustration then nods as he picks us up and carries us.

Flowey:"H-hello papyrus."

He grunts as he looks away.

Papyrus:"WEED."

He takes us to His house and drops us off at the front door.

Papyrus:"STAY WELL HIDDEN HUMAN.KEEP AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS AND AT ALL CIRCUMSTANCES FOR FUCK SAKE DO NOT OPEN THE DOORS TO ANYONE."

I nod."You have my word papyrus,thank you."

Papyrus:"YES WELL I MUST GET BACK TO MY STATION.ILL BE BACK LATER."

I nod and he leaves as I open the door and go inside closing it behind me and locking it.

I go upstairs and knock on the door to sans' room.