Chapter 25:The Gift(Part Two)

Y/N's P.O.V.

~1 hour before frisk came home~

I hate living...I hate being alive...Why can't I just...Stop breathing...Someone..help me...HELP ME!

I jump up in a cold sweat and look around.I rub my eyes as my vision was getting blurry and then look around again.I sigh in relief.

Just a nightmare,It isn't real so it can't do much damage.

I look over to the other side of the couch and see that frisk AND flowey are gone.

What?...Hm...Maybe Frisk went to the restroom..Oh but with flowey?Urgh...Gross,No that isn't it.Well maybe Frisk let flowey outside and she/he went to the restroom.

I nod."Yeah,She'll/He'll come out any minute now."I mumble to myself.

I yawn and get up to go to the kitchen.Its...surprisingly empty.

Hm...weird no-

I then come across a note and grab it.

"Dear Y/N,Frisk,Sans And Weed,I will be gone all day today due to royal guard duties.Don't fuck up the house and DONT let anyone in!I have prepared some spaghetti and packed it away for all of you!Be on alert,as I may fear that Undyne will send more guards out on patrol.Stay inside for Fuck sake.

P.S. SANS PICK UP YOUR FUCKING ROOM OR I'LL BREAK YOUR RIBS!"

I giggle at the last part but then start to feel a bit uneasy.

Maybe I should go check on frisk.

I put the note down on the table and go upstairs.I look down to see if the light is on and panic as the light is off.I open the restroom door and turn on the lights.

"Frisk?"I look in the shower and in a cabinet big enough for her/him to fit in.

Okay..She/He isn't here,M-Maybe she's trying to surprise me since it's my birthday today,I just got to find her/him first.

I turn off the lights and close the door and go downstairs.I look in the kitchen.Nothing.I look all around the living including the closet and small hiding spaces.Nothing.

Okay Now Im starting to have a full on panic attack.

"Frisk?"I call out again but with more worry."Sweetie please come out."I go upstairs and try to open a door.Locked.I sigh in frustration.

Probably papyrus' room.Urgh she/he wouldn't be in there...

I run over to sans' room and open the door turn on the lights and look around rapidly.

Fuck!Where is she/he?!

Nothing...

I go over to sans' bed and shake him."Sans wake up!"I yell."He tries to shove me off but I keep shaking him."Please it's an emergency!"He groans and gets up and growls.

Sans:"What is it pet?"

"Frisk is gone!"He looks at me confused.

Sans:"What?Gone?The hell you mean gone?"

I look at him worriedly.

He's barely waking up...So obviously he's processing things a little slow.

"Sans!Frisk is Gone!She/He isn't in the house!And papyrus said that,That undyne chick is sending out more soldiers to patrol!We have to find frisk immediately!Please help me find her/him!"my voice cracks and he looks at me and grabs my shoulders.