00:13

Phoebe's POV

Phoebe's POV

My body moved slowly into the king sized bed of Mitchel's, indicating that it was time for me to wake up. I stood up, covered in a blanket and admired the view out from the enormous locked window.

I silently opened it and the fresh air coming from his garden hit my nose, piercing my lungs. I sat on the balcony and admired everything from the pale blue sky, the birds that were singing to the blue swimming pool and the vast green field. The house entrance could be easily discerned from the lighthouses surrounding it.

While the breeze blew my hair, sending chills down my spine a pair of warm hands hugged me from my shoulders. His head rested on mine while he tightly wrapped himself around the blanket as well. Mitchel leaned down and placed a small kiss in my forehead before saying good morning in his sleepy voice that was too sexy for a normal human being to handle.

"Good morning, Mitchel." I said back, biting my lower lip and still enjoying the view. I twisted my head slowly to face his beautiful features.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked still sleepy, but this time a smile creeped in his lips. He was the most breathtaking view, I could ever look at.

I nodded my head slowly while my eyes were still glued on his towering frame. I looked so petite next to him even though I am 5.6". "Come down once you get ready baby girl. Breakfast is being served." He said and went back into his bedroom.

After a few good minutes of me taking in what was in front of me and what Mitchel said, realization hit me. Breakfast time meant that I will have to meet his whole family. This also meant that things between us get serious. Wait, I am about to meet Mitchel's parents and by the weird guy yesterday I assume I'm also going to meet his friends. I got back in his room to find Mitchel wearing a T-shirt and about to head downstairs in the kitchen. "Do you want me to wait for you, princess?" He asked kindly and that was slowly but surely killing me.

"No, thanks King." He smirked at my response and nodded, heading down to grab something to eat.

I was left alone inside of Mitchel's room, somewhere a few months ago would never imagine getting in. My body was nervously shaking, making my attempt to get dressed up even worse. Finally I manage to do so, and took the long way downstairs.

The kitchen was nowhere near materialistic. The walls were fully decorated by paintings and some of statues, in pale colors that did match great with the white of it. From the ceiling at least three gigantic pastel yellow lamps were hanged, giving a vast amount of lighting to this enormous room. Plants were always a go, in Mitchel's life and to be fair I love his sense of style.

By the time I stepped seven pair of confused eyes traveled from where they were talking before to me. Embarrassed as I was, I shyly stared at the ground and managed to crawl my feet to the empty chair between Mitchel and Clinton. Clinton's stare was beyond shocked which I could discern by his narrowed eyebrows and the way he chocked while drinking his water.