Chapter Two

It's been a few days since David came to Juliana's apartment. She was laying down on her bed staring at the ceiling thinking about Caroline's plan. It was two in the morning and it was killing her that she couldn't go to sleep. She heard a knock on her door and saw Caroline walk in with her eyes squinting. She blinked a couple of time before adjusting to the light.

"You can't sleep?" her voice was raspy.

Juliana shook her head. Caroline walked slowly towards her bed and laid down next to her. She looked at her. "What's wrong?"

Juliana had her arms behind her head. She sighed. "If I do this plan, I'm scared that I will end up being friends with them again."

"Would that be bad?"

Juliana looked at her and shook her head. "I just don't want to forgive them, they all-"

"They all believed David's side, not yours. David said he will clear your name, and you can't blame them, you know they mean a lot to you as much as you mean a lot to them." Caroline cut her off.

Juliana nodded. "I'm scared of falling for David again," she spoke softly.

Caroline's eyes softened and she wrapped her arms around Juliana. Juliana rested her head on her chest. "I don't want him to hurt me again."

"He won't, you know you don't have to do this," she spoke softly.

"How do you know he won't?" Juliana sighed looking at Caroline.

"I don't, but I hope he doesn't. He didn't know you had feelings for him, and I know you got over him, and it's going to be hard, but I know you won't fall for him because you know your worth. This is for your future, Juliana."

Juliana thought about it. Caroline did know Juliana well. She knew she would never go back to someone who hurt her even if she was faking the friendship or even if they did become friends again. Juliana had a goal and she was going to achieve it.

Juliana sat up. "I'm gonna go to his house."

She got out of bed and put on her slides. Caroline sat up and gave her a confused look. "Isn't he sleeping?"

Juliana shook her head. "David doesn't sleep until like four or five."

Caroline shrugged. "Be careful driving."

Juliana nodded her head. "I will be back soon, now go to bed you have work and class tomorrow."

Caroline scoffed. "So, do you." she got out of her bed.

They both walked out of her room and Caroline walked towards her room. Juliana left the apartment and walked towards the parking lot. She unlocked her car and got in. She turned on the engine and pulled out of her parking lot and made her way towards David's house.

The ride was quite far, but she played her music and just kept thinking about what she was going to say to him. She didn't know until she was parked in his driveway and on his front steps. She rang the doorbell and a few minutes went by until the door opened. David yawned and looked at Juliana.

"Are you okay? What are you doing here? It's three in the morning. Did something happen?"

Juliana shook her head. "No, no, I um- I couldn't sleep, and I needed to talk to you."

"What's up?"

Juliana looked at David for a few seconds. "I'm in."

"What?" he gave her a confused look.

"I will be in the vlogs, but there are rules."

"Like what?" David raised an eyebrow.

"You clear out my name with the group, online, on the vlog, everything. I will be how I used to be on the vlog but off camera, if you want to be friends again then you're going to have to try really hard to gain my trust back."