Chapter One

Juliana woke up to the sound of her roommate barging into her room. "Wake up!" her roommate Caroline yelled.

Juliana groaned and got out of bed looking at Caroline. "What the fuck do you want?"

"We might have a small problem," Caroline said nervously.

Juliana tilted her head in confusion. "What happened?"

Caroline pointed towards her door. "I think it would be better if you would see for yourself."

Juliana sighed and walked out of her room and into the living room. Her eyes widened when she saw David in her living room. Juliana looked at Caroline who was biting down on her thumbnail.

"What is he doing in here?" Juliana pointed at David.

Caroline shrugged. "He was waiting out the door right when I came in and I had no other choice but to let him in."

Juliana gave her a stern look before looking at David. "What do you want?"

David looked at Caroline. "You wouldn't mind if I speak to her alone?"

Caroline shook her head and grabbed her keys and wallet off the kitchen counter and headed towards the front door. She looked back at Juliana. "I'm going to get some grocery's do you want anything?" she gave her a nervous smile.

"For you to find a new place to stay and peanut butter."

Caroline nodded her head and walked out but quickly walked back in only poking her head through the door. "Crunchy or creamy?"

"Creamy." Juliana crossed her arms

Caroline nodded and waved bye to David before shutting the door and leaving them both alone. Juliana walked towards her kitchen and pulled out orange juice from the fridge and drank from the carton.

David walked towards the kitchen and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. "So, I watched your video last night."

Juliana finished her orange juice and threw the carton in the trash. She walked past David and burped. She looked back at him and gave him a cocky smirk. "Did you like it?"

David scoffed. "I don't like any of your videos."

"So, why do you watch them?" she raised an eyebrow.

David shook his head and laughed. "You need me."

Juliana looked at him and laughed. "That was a good one."

David walked up to her and looked down at her. "You need me."

Juliana looked at David and noticed he wasn't kidding. She took a step back before shaking her head a couple of times and pausing to look at him. "You know I don't need you, I never did."

"Come on, this could help you, Juliana. I could help you," he begged.

"It's sounding like you need me?" Juliana raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

David shook his head. "You know I don't need anybody-"

"Then why are you here?"

David shrugged. "I saw your vlog and thought about you and how well your videos used to be when you had talent and now you're just-"

"Had talent?" she laughed.

"David, I'm sorry but my videos are just about my life. There is no talent in that it's just me living my life and showing it to the world, but you David, my videos only went well because you were in them, that's what you want to hear right? David, what is this? Why are you here? You dropped me from the vlogs a year ago and now you're saying that I need you? Or is it you needing me?" she continued.