027

It was 1:00 am. I was resting my head on Namjoon shoulder while we were sitting on his couch.
"I feel bad."
"That was pretty shitty."
Namjoon pet my hair and I sighed.
"Do you think he's angry?"
"I'm sure of it."
"I want to call him.. but I'm scared."
"Maybe, you should just wait till tomorrow."
"Yeah."
We sat in silence for about half an hour.
"Do you have an asprine, my head is about to explode."
Namjoon laughed and nodded.

---

I woke up early the next morning. Namjoon was laying next to me, still sleeping. I stood up and went into the kitchen. As i served a bowl of cereal Jackson came in.
"Hi."
"Hey."
"How was work?"
"Tiring."
"Namjoon is still sleeping."
"Cool, I'll go sleep with him then."
I nodded and Jackson left.

---

I took a taxi home since Namjoon and Jackson didn't wake up.
Hoseok's car wasn't there, he was most likely already at work. I walked into the empty house and went into our bedroom. I opened our closet to get new clothes. My heart dropped when I saw that lots of Hoseok's clothes was missing. I looked around the room. There was a note on my night stand.

Yoongi,
I think we need some time. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I decided to take that buisness trip I had told you about. Don't call me, I left my phone at home.
Never forget that I love you,
Hoseok.

I began to cry. I felt like an asshole for treating him the way I did. I laid there with the letter close to my chest. I need to go fine him. I thought for hours, trying to remember where Hoseok told me that buisness trip was.
Then I remembered.
New York.