013

A/N: Hello ~ sorry for not updating ... I've been really dry.. writers block sucks.. I'll try to update more. Thanks for readjng : )

---

I was standing in living room when Hoseok got home.
"Wow."
He said as soon as he saw me. I looked down at myself. Namjoon had chosen my outfit. I was wearing a wine red button up, a black suit jacket, and black pants.
"You look hot."
I smiled at him.
"Thanks."

---

We arrived at the address Namjoon had given me. It looked nice, not exactly the high quality places Hoseok takes me, but nice. The name of the place was lit by purple lights "Octagon Night Club" it had an odd name. I spotted Namjoon as soon as we got off the car. He was waving his arm at us. Next to him stood Jackson and Youngjae.
"I thought it was going to just be us four."
Hoseok said.
"Me too."
I shrugged.
Namjoon hugged me and Hoseok.
"This Hoseok. Hoseok this is Jackson and Youngjae."
They shook hands with Hoseok.
"Well let's get inside where the fun is."
Once inside Hoseok ordered a table, the best. Namjoon ordered a bottle of champagne and another of wine.
"Its been a while since we've talked, Hoseok."
Namjoon said.
"It has, but I bet Yoongi keeps you updated."
He laughed.
"How'd you know?"
He didn't reply he just turned to look at me with a grin on his face. My face felt hot. He knew me too well. The music was blasting we almost had to scream at eachother as we talked. There were people on the dance floor, the dj was jumping, and the waiters bringing more drinks. Suddenly Hoseok grabbed my hand.
"Let's go dance."
I nodded, we stood up, and walked into the dance floor. Hoseok held me close as if he didn't want anyone to touch me, only him. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.
"I don't like him."
He said really close to my ear.
"Who?"
"Youngjae."
"Why?"
"Can't you see the way he's basically undressing you with his eyes."
"Hoseok, you're over exaggerating."
"No I'm not."
"He knows I'm with you, he also had a boyfriend and I'm sure they love each other."
Hoseok just sighed.
"Forget about it babe. Let's just have fun tonight."
I smiled at him as I rested my arms around his neck.
"Okay."
He kissed me softly and we danced the night away.
Only yours.