Bloody Mess

** Mary is the mother of Jaden. **

MARY'S P.O.V.

I got home from work. I haven't seen Jaden for 2 days, even if I have been staying at home all the time. I went up to Jaden's room to check up on her, to see if she was alright of course. I've heard she has done some bad things to herself. That was an "eye open" for me to become a better mother. I hope she doesn't hate me now.

As I entered her room, I have seen her sleeping on her bed. I smiled at the sight of that, of seeing Jaden sleeping on her bed.

                         *  *   *  *

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, because I was tired from work and I have now seen a bloody bandage with a bloody puddle next to the bathtub. I put my hands to my mouth and covered it as I gasped. I opened my mouth to scream or at least say something, but no words would come out of my mouth. After a few minutes my mind went instantly on Jaden as I looked once more for the final time at the bloody bandage and puddle and rushed in her room.

"Oh god please be safe! Please be alright!..." I said as I reached for her room and ran for the last time close to her. Pushing my bangs out of my face.

I reached for her wrist and grabbed it. Nothing. I reached for her other wrist. Nothing. I checked her in different places as something came on my mind.

"Her head. Yes! That's it. Her head. That's her head that I haven't checked." I said out loud slowly pushing some hair out of her Jaden's forehead. There was dried blood on Jaden's forehead and at the back of her head. I gasped at what I've seen.

"Oh, Jaden..." I sighed as tears came to my eyes.

LILY'S P.O.V.

Jaden turned around and we were face to face for the last time. I'm ending her, here and now.

"Hello there." I spoke out as she finally turned around.

"..." No response.

I held the kitchen knife really tight. And my grip on the knife was getting tighter. I pinned her down and finally was on top of her. I put the knife down to her throat and she just smirked. My eyes went wide and I pulled it close to her, that it was now touching her skin.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

"I will end you. HERE AND NOW!" She said as she screamed and as she put the knife high up to her head, about to stab me.

I felt something in my chest, which in a while now went in my stomach. It wasn't just something random you would feel in your stomach everyday. It was a weird feeling. More like an awakening. For a second I smirked insanely grabbing the knife out of Lily's grip and threw it away, before she stabbed me. I grabbed her by the spiky collar she was wearing, grabbing on it really tightly and pulling her close to me almost making her choke.

"W H O  D O  Y O U  T H I N K  Y O U ' R E  T A L K I N G  T O  L I T T L E  G I R L...?!..." I said as I stared into her big brown eyes with my eyes wide, as a huge smirk appeared on my lips.

LILY'S P.O.V.

"W H O  D O  Y O U  T H I N K  Y O U ' R E  T A L K I N G  T O  L I T T L E  G I R L...?!..." Jaden said as she grabbed me from my collar tightly; making it harder for me to breathe.

I tried to gasp for air, but Jaden's grip was too tight against me, causing me to stop breathing. My hair has totally covered my face, which was hard for me to see what's going on and fight back.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I quickly kicked her in the stomach sending her flying to the tree. I walked over her and grabbed her by her shirt, allowing the feeling to take over me.

"It's the end," I spoke out.

"There's no getting me back now." I said as the feeling took over me and started to punch Lily right in the face. I kept punching her creating 2 black eyes and a bloody nose as I threw her at the tree hard.

"SHOW ME HOW DEFENSELESS YOU REALLY ARE!"

MARY'S P.O.V.

I had a feeling that there was something not good at all going around with Jaden. I gently placed my head on Jaden's chest, to check her heart and it wasn't beating. My heart dropped in my stomach. At that time I wanted to cry. But I was more shocked than sad. Is... My daughter...dead...? THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!

I quickly pulled my phone out of my black ripped skinny jeans and called Christian, my husband immediately.

"Hello?"

"Ch- Ch- Ch..."

"What's wrong, Mary?" He said and I

could tell it was with a worried expression, as I began to sob.

"Mary, darling, what's wrong? Please tell me."

"Our daughter isn't breathing, nor her heart is beating!" I cried out.

"Shit. I'm coming over. We'll take her right away to the hospital once I come home."

"Thank you so much, Christian."

"Don't worry, our daughter is going to be fine." I could tell he was smiling through the phone.

15 minutes later he arrived home and we took her as fast as we could to the hospital. He was carrying Jaden and I could see tears streaming out of his beautiful blue eyes, down to his cheeks.

"Someone!" He cried out and we saw a nurse and we got everything set up.

We sat down to the chairs that were there and Christian started sobbing in his hands.

CHRISTIAN'S P.O.V.

I started sobbing in my hands that caused Mary to look at me. As she began to sob along and we hugged each other crying into each other's shoulders.

"I'm so scared..." Mary said barely above a whisper.

"I am too, but I believe she will be fine." There I go. Trying to be positive where I know things aren't, and that might get worse!

I pushed my hair out of my face and we let go. I, myself looking at the ground.

The doctor went inside the room to check up on Jaden and did some tests on her. And we were called a few minutes later.

"Christian and Mary. Make yourselves comfortable." He said pointing to the 2 chairs that were there in the room. We sat and made ourselves comfortable, like he said.

"Well... We had some tests on your daughter. But she wasn't normal, nothing inside her worked well. It seems that everything is fake. As the tests we had on your daughter, I can tell she is fake." He said with a sad, serious look.

"WHAT?!" I yelled as Mary fainted on the chair.

The person who I helped out became my enemy.