The Demon

As I slowly killed Eric, I started running so no one will realise that I had killed him and so that I won't be in trouble. I didn't go back to my friends 'cause I had blood on my hands and I couldn't wash my hands, 'cause there was no water anywhere. And I haven't even brought with me. I started running as fast as I could and went somewhere to rest until it got dark. I didn't had a good feeling. It wasn't good and I could feel it. Like..there was someone, and not just someone..surrounding me..like somebody was messing with my head..and when I've felt that, I tried to avoid it and go home as quickly as I could.

I letted go of Eric and smirked wide, as he fell on the ground.

"Didn't I told you to mark my words? You should. 'Cause look what happened now."

When I've finished I started running so no one will see me that I killed Eric. And my hands too..they're all bloody. That's more like perfect, huh? I got away without going to my friends, 'cause my hands were all bloody. Plus I wasn't in the mood for chit chat, nor to have fun the way they do. I had enough fun, with this way. My way.

-after 5 hours ago-

"Look..heh..it's getting dark." I said as I said to myself and smirked.

My black hair looked pitch black. And my pale skin kinda looked more pale in such a cold night it was.

"It's kinda cold. I should of had brought a jacket with me..but hah, it's fine anyway. I'll go home soon."

Then when I've said that, I've felt something surrounding me. It wasn't just someone, they were a LOT. But one of 'em was the strongest of all.

"D-Demons?.." I said as I looked down trying to figure out what the hell was going on as my hair hided my face.

I couldn't figure out what was going on, so I quickly started running without looking back. I started hearing voices and they were getting louder and louder every minute. I wanted to scream out "STOP! STOP IT!" But of course it wasn't worth it. I tried to avoid them, but that just made it a lot more worse for me. How can you ignore, when you know that there are demons whispering? Having no idea what they're saying? What they want? What they want from you so bad?

I quickly ran home, and closed the door lying behind it.

"What the hell was that?.. What do they want from me? What did I do?.. What am I for them?" I said as thousands of questions filled my brain.

It was night anyways, so I took a shower. When I'm tired or fucked up in the brain I always like to take a bath it just makes everything better, it relaxes me. As I got out, I put on my black night dress. My hair was kinda bunchy, but straight at the same time and they were shining. With the black hair color I have it looked perfect. I miss my hair looking like that, obviously. I had a feeling of going out where my balcony was, and just stare outside. Do you know how nice it is staring out in the night out of your balcony? Couldn't be more awesome. As I went out of my balcony, I saw a tall boy with pitch black hair. His hair was in his face. Probably more like a scene hair for boys, um. I think I guessed right? He was wearing a black hoodie, black ripped jeans and converse. His eyes were red, and in the dark they were glowing leaving me like "Is that even possible?" I can't tell right, but I think he is a demon. Maybe that was the strongest one I was talking about before? Probably. I saw that he was fighting with other demons and I don't even know why! Maybe they don't want him to get up where my house is? Well I seriously don't know.

I was looking out and then I saw the Demon fighting them back. As one of 'em tried to reach the Demon, his one leg got cut out and fell down. His fingers slowly got cut and fell down,too. With just one look..

"Tough bitch.." I said to myself smirking wide. That bitch's tougher than he looks.

As the demon screamed in pain, Demon kept smirking. Wider and wider every minute.

"..IT HURTS!" As tears fell off his eyes. The demon was a little boy. Poor demon kid.. Wait what? No! He ugh, deserves it! Everybody does!..

"Aw, it hurts? Well, don't worry it's gonna hurt more." As he said he got his other leg cut with just one look, and he screamed in pain.

"IT HURTS!..IT HURTS!!" The little demon kid said, as tears started falling from his eyes and blacked out. With blood all over him, and a bloody puddle around him. And once that happened, Demon looked up at me from a distance. Our eyes made a contact, and I looked down so he won't make my HEAD get cut off this time. Or I don't know what he'll do.

"So..so..I finally found you." He said as he came behind me, making me jump.

"What do you want, Demon?"

"I want you to snap. Not asking TOO much, huh?"

I was actually staring into his eyes thinking "Is that even possible that he has red eyes? I mean...how could he have red eyes?.. It isn't surprising nor supernatural to me, but WHY does he need to have red eyes, and WHY do they even need to glow in the dark?" I just couldn't think of anything else about him..

"Snap? But.."

"But?" He said smirking at me.

"Snapping isn't easy, so fuck off."

"Fuck off? Isn't easy to snap? If it's my doing, then know that it really is easy."

"Well..you really ARE a tough bitch.."

"I always was a tough bitch, sweety. And I get better and better."

As he said that I felt myself getting sleepier, my eyes getting heavy.. And everything fading to black. But then I put my hand on my forehead and stayed there.

"Told ya so."

That "told ya so" made me want to punch him in the face, or stab him, but that was no use.

"That was all?"

"Oh, so you want more?"

"I'm fine with what you did, thanks. And what's the point by making me snap?"

"I don't only just need you to snap. I want you to become like us. A demon. Soon enough the demon in  you will wake up and it will be easier for you to snap."

"And oh, what's the point me becoming like you guys?"

"You are insane. You are a psychopath. And you are more stronger than me. What do you think?"

"..."

And then I've heard voices and something hit me and Demon and we both fell on the ground, without knowing what hit us.

..Maybe it's one of those demons, again. But why did they hit ME?