Cold And So Broken

Okay.

I haven't updated in forever and I'm sooorry.

"Hello..."

I spoke out, but got no answer.

"Hey, aren't you...aren't you the girl who tried to help me before?"

"Yes."

Oh finally, I got an answer. Guess they don't talk much.

"Why did you try to help me?"

"No reason."

"Oh okay..."

This was getting waaay too awkward.

"Why are you two just sitting there in the corner?"

"And why are you here?" He spat.

"A girl Jaden started chasing after me. It's a long story actually. She helped me out with something and then I realized that she was a monster; a murderer."

They both stared at me wide eyed for what seemed like forever, maybe, just maybe. They never expected something like this from her.

"Ugh... Do you know her?"

They both nodded.

See.

The boy was about to get up to leave, but the girl grabbed his arm,

"Not now...it's not time." He growled and sat back down and muttered something under his breath that I couldn't hear, him knowing exactly what she meant.

"Where is she right now?" The boy asked full of concern.

"I have no idea where she is," I said with a shrug.

Does the girl know where Jaden is?

"But what are you guys anyway?"

"We are demons." They both said at the same time. They seemed pretty confident. If I was them I wouldn't say a thing but just shut up.

'Oh...I better get going before Jaden or something else finds me." Note to my sarcasm.

They both nodded.

SALLY'S P.O.V.

They say that everything happens for a reason right? Well they aren't wrong. Everything in this world happens for a reason which at times it is known and at times unknown.

As they say, this world is pretty unfair.

I, Sally am not a regular teenager, because if I were one, right now I wouldn't be a demon.

Most of you may be asking theirselves:

"Why would she turn into one?"

And here's my answer. As all you know, Jaden suffers from Insanity, thing which leads her to do all these murders. She never jad anyone to open up to, until she met me and Anthony.

Anthony and I, are twins, we both have green eyes and dirty blonde hair. Jaden is together with Anthony and I am her best friend.

Me and him are the closest thing to her; We are her family. Nothing else in this world can make her feel safe in the way we do, because she can see it in her eyes how much we change her.

Just like Jaden I suffer from something that made me the person I am today and it's depression. All my life, I never felt wanted nor loved. The only one who was there for me, was my twin, he was my only family.

Our mother left us when we were ten and our father just is barely home, because of too much work.

To be honest, I like but still hate the life I live.