Breaking Memories

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I finally made it to get away from them, to be honest I hope they don't even start looking for me because this will be hard as fuck. I won't be able to escape like the other time.

And I'll be locked up in prison for God knows how long.

I got up from the wet slippery ground that I was sitting on.

I was in deep thought. Where should I go or do next?

Maybe I should just keep walking and find a place to rest at, or just for a while.

That'll help.

As I started walking once again I had now noticed that it was starting to get morning.

Wonder if that's something good or bad?

The air was messing around with my hair ruining it and the air made the tree's leaves to move around.

It took me some time to realize the pain on my legs, arms and cheeks that had all over from falling here and there in the rain.

In fact I didn't even mind if I felt any pain or if the cuts were even there.

I just didn't mind at all, but enjoyed.

From all the walking and the places that I've passed I have found a house; I can't tell if it's new or old.

It seemed nice though.

No one was in there and maybe that could be a place for me to rest.

It was some sort of cold, so I just pulled my hood up.

I felt so warm now, it was nice.

Though I didn't wanted to catch a cold in a situation like this. I'd have to be staying in bed.

Aaand there's no bed here.

Since I was exhausted I ran into the house and once that I have entered I fell on the floor.

There were some tools and I kept staring at them for a second and then the room.

The room was just blue. It looked like somebody was working here.

I couldn't really understand what kind of room that was but whatever.

I tried to lean back and put my hands behind my head then I felt something to move, I looked at the silver tool as it started to move on it's own and then to get thrown at me.

I moved my body as it was about to hit my head and thankfully it didn't.

I heard some voices in the room and that's when I saw some black things, shadows you could call them moving around and then starting to get close go me.

I noticed what they were and swore in my mind.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

SHIT!

I got up quickly and hid under the table that was in the room.

I then felt the table starting to break.

I tried to move but when I moved the table has already broke and my leg got stuck in the broken table.

I groaned in pain and tried to gey out, but it was pointless.

The wood was already blocking my way.

The demon that broke the table picked me up, and that's when I found the opportunity to kick it in the stomach so I can get away.