Chapter 2

BACK IN HELL.

He stared down at me. Walking around me once again.

"Prove it! I left Octavia with one thing to remember me by and that -".

I moved my thick hair out of the way. Showing him his teeth marks that took some time to heal on my shoulder.

He smiled at me. But it was that same evil smile he gave me when he said he was going to take my virtue.

In a nanosecond he was infront of me. Starring down at my shoulder. Traceing the two teeth marks. It sent shiver down my spine at how cold he was.

His face was so close to mine. If I moved my head we would be lip locking right now.

He slightly backed away. Sniffing the air. Giving me a toothy grin with his perfected white teeth.

"I see you still have your virtue. I love the smell on you. But you smell like a mutt".He said refering to my dog Butch.

"You caused me soo much bitterness Octavia!". He pushed me to the ground.

I glared up at him.  Wasn't afraid of him anymore. "Here we go again". I said standing up dusting my butt off.

"Braeden lets not forget you were going to sell me to the highest bidder. You were going to let me be used by them for what? I loved you Braeden. How could you!?". I shouted at him.

He slapped me across the face. "You dont speak to me in that tone how could you. After telling my sister I changed my mind because I wanted to make you my queen. You ran away from me".

I stared up at him. "Your queen? I thought you never loved me". I said not shouting this time.

"You ignorant fool. Everything I did was for you Octavia because I wanted the best for you. I wanted to see the look on your face I was about to propose that same night you ran. You left me bitter". He said through his teeth. "Im going to make you suffer for the pain you caused".

I widened my eyes.

"Pain? You know nothing about pain Braeden. I had to endure pain eachtime you laid your hand on me!". I said shouting. There was tears making its way to my cheeks. Threatening to spill.

"I thought you've changed. But clearly I was wrong wasnt I? I've suffered enough because I dont want to suffer like that anymore. Stop hurting me Braeden".  I begged him. He wrapped his hand around my wrists he pulled me to his chest.

"My, my you look beautiful Octavia seems like you werent a waste of oxygen after all". He said starring down at my body.

"Is that all I was to you. Is that what you think of me?". I asked him heart broken.

I was an extremely good actor. "Answer me goddamnit. Do you know how much it hurts Braeden. I was hiding in plain sight and saw you with different vampire girls for the last four years. It broke my heart to see you do those things infront of me. Victoria especially. How would you like it if I was doing the same things you do and you watch on the side lines".

"Why didn't you say anything? Do you know what I had been through. I had to sleep with for information of your whereabouts. Jesus Octavia do you not see how much I- ". He stopped abruptly.

I stared at him in awe. I raised an eyebrow waiting for him to continue. He pulled me closer to him. If that was even possible.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck. He inhaled my scent. I calmed down my heart beat.

"Braeden?". I asked him whispering his name for him to face me. My voice was surprisingly soft.

He lifted his head to look at me.

"You've come back to me. You are mine now". He said pulled my hair towards the basement.

"Let go! Dont take me down there again please. I didnt come here to be put back in that prison". I said trying to pull back.

I gritted my teeth by every hard yank. When we arrived at the basement he pushed me inside I tumbled down from the steps. I knocked my head hard and and banged my knee as I fell.

"If my memory serves me correctly you practically begged me to let you stay in this room".He said and closed the door.

My blury vision looking at his figure in the door. How dare that asshole do this to me again. Argh! History repeating itself again.

I got up from the floor. My ankle seemed to be sprained. I limped all the way to the neat bed. I sat down taking off my pants. Just to look at it.

I blinked at my ankle. It was purple and pink and blue. Damn that fall was stupid. What the hell was I thinking? Oh yeah the bite.

The room looked the same as I had left it. But someone has obviously kept the dust away.

Anna.

I longed to see her again. I didnt freeze my butt off at all the room was well heated.

I lay down on my back. Trying not to put weight on my ankle. I finally found a comfortable position. I looked up at the ceiling. Urgh i dreaded the sight of this wood.

The only thing lighting my room was the lamp on the bedside. I started seeing black dots. And let the darkness consume me.

************************************

I know its short but I need atleast 4 comments on this one and what you think i should write next. It would really be a big help.

Next chapter would be of Braeden's P.O.V

Vote

Comment

Peace!

lesleytheromantic