Chapter 8

Braeden snapped Butches neck in an instant.

I gasped and soon my heart began to sink.

I watched as Butches limb body fall to the ground from the bed right infront of my eyes.

My mouth dropped at the gruesome sight. My eyes drifted from Butch to Braeden.

"Wh- why?". I asked stuttering with tears ready to stream down my face.

Why does he always take away the things I love the most? He never lets me have things. Things that I can call my own.

I hated him right now. How can he do this to me. If he really did care why hurt me this much.

He gave me a hard stare "You were really stupid running away. What did I tell you about running from me huh?!".

Tears streamed down my face. My bottom lip quivered trying to hold back the tears. But I couldn't hold back any longer. I sobbed loudly. The only living thing that I protected and it protected me with his life is now dead. The only breathing thing who cared about me enough to die for me Is dead.

I looked at BraedenThen down at Butch. My shoulders going rigid as I was suddenly shaking because of the sobs.

"Why did you do that for? Why do you take away everything that I love Braeden? Why? Are you really that heartless? Are you really that cruel and cold? You never care about anyone but yourself!". I said walking into the bathroom and took off my clothes.

I got into the hot shower that was now turning my skin red.

I was crying but the water camouflaged it. I stood there. I forgot to close the door.

He stepped into the bathroom with the same deadly look in his eyes.

"I told you not to run. You disobeyed me. Do you know what the consequences are for disobeying me? Huh? I don't think you do. So let me teach you".

He said grabbing onto my neck and pulling out of the shower wet and naked.

My back went hard against the tiles but it was dented with the force he threw me with.

I screamed because of the throbbing pain I was in. I think I dislocated my shoulder.

I quickly tried pushing it back but he grabbed onto my hair that was soaked because of the water.

I quickly made my way standing up. He punched me in the stomach. It left me breathless because he knocked the wind right out of me.

I snaked my arm around my stomach protectively. I couldn't let him go near my bikini lining. How does he expect me to carry children.

I watched as his fist connect with my dislocated arm. He let go of me.

I dropped to the floor. I crawled into the bedroom butt naked. But at that moment I didn't care whether he saw me or not.

I made my way to the cupboard. Grabbing a towel to cover myself. I tried standing up but he stepped onto my right leg.

I let out a piercing scream.

He let go of me.

"If you try to run from.me again. I will do soo much worse". He said venomously.

I couldn't move. He sat down on my bed. Looking at me whimper in pain.

I felt weak. Everything Reighnah taught me didn't once come to mind. I can't believe he actually lifted his hand for me worse than the other times.

Normally it'd me a slap on the wrist but this was something else.

I lay myself down. All I could think of was the pain. I let out another agonising scream.