Chapter 5

REJECT.

Octavia's P.O.V

Anna scooted away from me. My back was turned towards her. I could feel his presence. I don't know why or how for that matter but I just did.

I didn't stop myself from crying. He needed to see what he does to me.

"Go away". i said dryly. My throat was dry.

"Well for a grown woman you surely do act like a fucking child". He said walking closer.

I sobbed louder. How the hell should I know. Its the first time it happened to me before.

"Leave me alone okay. I can't face you right now". I said curling up in a bubble all over again. I haven't done the bubble in a long time.

I pushed my head into the pillow. My body went rigid because I couldn't stop crying.

"I need to say something to you. But if you run I swear to god you will die at my hands Octavia". He threatened me.

I shouted into the pillow. Then released all my anger. I stood up and trashed the room throwing things his way.

"What did you do to me? Why am I feeling like this!?". I shouted. Oh my god what am I saying?

He blocked everything and dodged huge things.

"Stop messing with me Braeden!?". I said throwing my pillow in his face.

"Jesus woman you need to stop or I will hurt you" He said lifting an eyebrow.

I held my hands in my hair. I was so confused. He's getting to me. Jesus focus Octavia.

"What!". I hissed back.

"Your tone" he said giving me a threatening look.

I looked away from him and crossed my arms. I hate him. Every fibre of my body hates him.

"We're going like I said before try anything i will kill you". He said standing there with power radiating from him.

"Where are we going?".

"To the ball. It's tomorrow. Anna will help you find a dress", He walking closer to me. I backed away.

"Dont come closer to me please. All you ever do is reject me". I said and he was gone.

Anna came in with a smile on her face.

"That was interesting. Oh my gosh you are going to look soo stunning".

I sat down on the bed. She was excited for something I dont want ti go to anymore.

But I let her have her way.

She took me to the bathroom to clean up and wash my face. I grabbed the towel and wiped my face walking into a room full of dresses that weren't even out yet.

"You want to go back in time, modern or futuristic?".

I gawked at the dresses. How on earth did this get here.

"Modern I guess". I said. She walked down the aisles and found. something that suites my style but also reveals alot of skin.

I put my hair up in a messy bun.

She handed it to me."Here you need to get some rest, You need to get those bags away from under your eyes".

I gave her a nod. She took a shoe box. I took it and went back into the basement.

I lay the dress over the chair. My room was clean again. Argh! Anna had something to do with this.

I threw myself on the bed and fell asleep.

************************************

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Vote

Comment

lesleytheromantic