6

Normal stuffs go on in school.
Like I predicted, Keisha was truly ranting,saying all sorts and then concluded

"You're really awkward, girlfriend"...

Something was amiss.....hummmm..yeah
Josh wasn't in school today but his friends were present and they looked down and unchatty...

Guess they miss Josh(*sad face*)....
Moving from one class to another,time seemed to drag along casting almost every one into boredom.

Luckily. I'm not the only one bored here..so don't see me as one who hates having classes...today just seems so off.....

The bell goes and every one leaves for home...wanting fresh air...

Keisha comes over my desk and seeming happy,she whispered
" Hey babe,aren't you leaving? I gotta go though,Dad's back from California!"

Dad..Dad..Oh yeah..Her Dad was back from his business trips and would definitely get her lots of  stuffs which she would eventually dump at my place in a bid to get me "all dressed up" as she would say.

"Oh yeah,I'm about leaving, have fun and say hi to everyone on my behalf" I scrunched up my nose irritatingly as she grinned from ear to ear and waved bye.

Oh..she seems so happy..having the comfort of a Dad...

Damn...I almost forgot my appointment with the doctor.

He would have tried calling...

Checking my phone,I saw 5 missed calls....

Oh sure..from the doctor.....

Packed up my books and left for the hospital to see my doctor for some 'urgent' matters..

Shit!!!I forgot my chocolates.. Oh..holy heavens..they must be melting in that shitty desk...(*thinking quietly in the hospital*)

.....A familiar face enters a ward...

Wait..!isn't that Josh...Here?!...What is he doing here..?..None of my business though..Prolly has something important to deal with....

Don't forget to comment and vote...