The Rose Family

Y/N POV
I was resting outside in the rain as usual, "family" inside eating food, enjoying themselves and laughing....all besides Ruby...she's really the only one that excepted me. I was abandoned by my father, a lazy drunk, and my whore of a mother, I wandered for a few days...Ruby found me and brought me back, I'll be honest, it was more fun on the streets, atleast I had an idea of where or when to get food.
The door of the house flew open, it was Summer, the all sweet to your face when the kids are around....unless it's Yang, then she'll join the fun of abuse.
Summer: Y/N!!
Me: yeah?
Summer: you're going inside for the dishes, clean them...right this time.
She grabbed the back of my neck and threw me inside. I face planted into the ground and spit out a tooth.
Yang: come on Faunus boy, with your two big ass claws.
Tai: Language Yang you're 10....but yes they are big and freakish.
Me: quite honestly....Fuck This!
Summer slapped the back of my head and Tai got up and kicked me in the stomach.
Tai: apologize!
Me: fuck yourself with a pair of scissors.....
I noticed out of the corner of my eye I saw Ruby watching on the stair case, she looked scared. They kept hitting me until I grabbed Summer's leg and tripped her.
Tai: oh you little!
I bit on his wrist and squeezed, blood squirted out as I pulled him to the ground and tossed him into the chair. Yang looked at me in fear. I felt nothing but rage.
Me: don't fuck with me....stay away from me....come near me again...and I'll kill ya.
Ruby: Y/N!
I heard her...but if I looked back I would've stayed because I care for her...I refuse to go through the abuse again, I'm sorry Ruby, there are things a boy can't go through. I kept walking until I was struck by a bolt of lightning, I felt it run through my body.
3rd POV
Y/N opened his eyes and they were reptilian, he had a small streak of white in his hair, and his two long claws now are on all his fingers.
Y/N: wha....what happened?
Qrow *distance*: where is he!?
Y/N looked around and disappeared into thin air. He ran away, unknowing that no one can see him. He looked into a puddle and jumped back, turning back to normal. There he heard footsteps, it was Qrow.
Qrow: what the hell?!
Y/N: I'm not going back!
Qrow: you are and you are apologizing!
Y/N: no...I'm not!
Y/N's skin started turning white, his teeth started becoming sharper and he started growing. Qrow was in awe, he was then hit with a newly grown tail. Y/N then roared as he ran away, making sure no one followed him.
Timeskip 7 years.
Y/N is now 15, still as his new creature, somehow being struck by lightning has made him into a super creature. He was stalking a few hunters, trying to hunt him.
Hunter: yeah man, they said they found a nest around here, some dragon thing, I'm going to skin it alive after catching it.
Huntress: keep talking like that and you will be skinned alive.
Hunter: it's a wild beast, its predictable, right.....Phil?
The Hunter know as Phil was gone without a trace. One of the huntresses went up by the side of the tree and began breathing heavily.
Hunter: you know what Barb, just stay here and look around, it will probably suit you better.
Barbara: good idea.
She started to calm down until she felt the feeling of footsteps stomping the ground. She looked around and then in front of her. She then started to scream and it echoed through the forest, making the others hear, until being abruptly stopped.
Hunter: we keep moving, after all, she didn't bring a weapon.
The huntress that was with him got picked up and slammed against a tree.
Hunter: what the!?

Hunter: OH GOD!The giant slashed him in two and roared

Hunter: OH GOD!
The giant slashed him in two and roared. It heard the sounds of Bullheads in the distant and growled. It made its way towards them.