Chapter 11

"J-Justin what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I got a job and I was doing it," he says, taking steps towards me. I try to walk away but I can't, my legs are stuck from fear.

"The pizza?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I noticed there's some guys in your home," he says.

"Avengers, just the Avengers. So don't do anything funny Justin," I warn.

"What could I possibly do love?" He asks in a sinister voice, snaking his arms around me. I widen my eyes and push him away, trying to run to the house. Instead of me succeeding he pulls me back when I go past him.

"I never liked resistance," he growls.

"Let me go, Justin please," I whisper.

"And why is that?" He asks, digging his nails into my side. I gasp a bit and press my trembling lips together. I feel him put his head into the crook of my neck. I couldn't do anything. I was capable of fighting back but I couldn't, I was frozen in fear. All I could do was shut my eyes and cry.

"Please," I say again. I wanted to be away from him.

"I recommend you let the lady go," I hear a familiar voice say.

"Loki," I manage to say out.

"Who are you her boyfriend?" Justin sneers, not letting me go still.

"No but I am the guy who killed 80 humans in 2 days," Loki says in a dark tone. When I feel Justin's grip falter I push him hard. Hard enough that he's off me; I take quick steps back till I hit Loki's chest.

"And we are the people that stopped him from killing the rest of the world," I hear Thor say. I look behind Loki and see Thor, Steve, and Tony there. I run to them and clutch onto Steve. I just wanted to be away.

"Please g-get him away," I say, looking up to Steve.

"Appreciate the pizza pipsqueak but that's all you came here for," Tony says.

"Don't worry I've had her so many times before," Justin says with a grin. I can't help but tremble even more from the memories.

"That's it," Thor says and raises his hand up, in a few seconds Mjolnir is in his hand.

"Leave," Steve grits.

"What are you going to do? Sing the national anthem?" Justin asks.

"No but I can show you what I can do," Loki says, advancing towards him.

"Loki no!" I yell. My tears blurred my vision and I couldn't see but I had a feeling Loki didn't stop. I quickly put my hand in my pocket and press the handcuffs button. Before he can raise his fist the cuffs lock, stopping him. I just didn't want anyone to die.

"Don't worry I'll take my leave," Justin says, turning and walking away.

"Why couldn't he be one of the 80 people you killed?!" Tony asks.

"Forgot about him (y/n) is trembling like a cat in the rain," Thor says. I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder and I can't help but flinch away.

"Don't Tony," Steve says and pats my back.

"If I may, I need to have a word with (y/n)," Loki says. I could hear the distaste in the way he said my name.

"No I don't think that's good," Steve says.

"N-no it's fine," I say and let my touch leave Steve's. I press the second button and let the handcuffs release.

"Will you be ok?" Thor asks. I nod and muster up the best forced smile I could.

"Shock him if he does anything funny," Tony says. I nod and wait till they walk away.

"Who was he?" Loki asks, when the shut the door.

"Justin....my ex," I answer truthfully.

"Ok and why in Jotunheim did you let him handle you like that, you can fight!" He asks, his tone growing.

"I was too scared," I whisper, looking down like a child whose been scolded.

"Pathetic that's absolutely pathetic (y/n)," Loki tells me.

"I know," I say as tears fall onto the grass.

"Stop crying, you mortals are so weak and emotional," Loki scoffs.

"Well why the hell do you care? It's not like you care for me!" I spit out, glaring at him.

"You're right I don't. I could never care for such a weak, emotional midgardian," Loki grits. He walks past, hitting my shoulder along the way, and walks into the house.

<><><><><><>
WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE LOKI???😭😭😫😫 don't you know she's....uh....sorry no spoilers 😉😉🤫🤫 caN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE Y'ALL EVEN THOUGH TODAY SUCKED JUST POSTING FOR YOU GUYS AND READING YOUR COMMENTS MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I HOPE YOU GUYS NEVER STEP ON A LEGO❤️❤️❤️
~Remember to follow, vote, and add to your library