part 4

I AM SOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN ON LATELY!!! OK BACK TO THE STORY!!!

Nico p.o.v.

On the way to school I started thinking about yesterday and everything that happened were those two monsters in disguise was still my main question but what if they weren't what if they were demigods? And they seemed to know about demigods already and they kept saying that I should let them explain but it didn't seem like they knew of Camp Half-Blood so what was up with them? Maybe they were rouge Demigods. Could they know of Camp Half-Blood but not want to go there for some reason? I need to figure out who these people are but at the same time I really don't want to talk to them again because if they are rouges then I could be in trouble.

SADIE POV

At school I saw Nico but I didn't talk to him and he didn't talk to me by the time lunch came he and his friends were sitting at the same table as yesterday and he saw me walk in and when he did he said something to his friends. His eyes didn't leave me and it was starting to bug me. His friends were all laughing and then he walked away from them and i figured he was done with lunch and was leaving, I couldn't have been more wrong. He came right over to my table and sat down across from me. I was sitting alone today because I felt like thinking about how to deal with the situation but now I had no time to think because here he was about to talk to me. "So about yesterday..." He faltered. "Look Nico... You don't understand who you are and what you can do you have to let me and my brother explain." I told him my voice so quiet because I couldn't risk anyone hearing me. "I know what I am thanks. If anything I probably know more than you do." This was shocking, what is he saying? He knows that he's a magician? Yesterday he was so freaked out was he telling the truth or just avoiding the topic? And if he wasn't why did he go to the trouble of acting like he didn't yesterday? "What do you mean you know?! You were freaking out yesterday when my brother popped up out of nowhere!" "Well it's not everyday that you meet someone else who's like you and you could have been monsters in disguise for all I knew!" Our voices were getting louder which wasn't good we had to be quieter. "This isn't the time or place meet me after school." I said with the most stern voice I had, and with that i left.

NICO POV

Sadie was relentless. Now not only did I have to deal with Mr. Reed but also her and her friends. There is no way I am going to survive school. Why can't I go back to a normal life of not seeing people and just shadow traveling wherever I pleased? That was the life. But I know that I can't because I have a job to do. Mr. Reed was getting more suspicious of demigods at the school everyday. Which was good and bad. It was good because we can bust him soon and bad because well... He suspected me the most. But I couldn't think of that right now I had to go meet Sadie and figure out what's going on with her. When I finally found her, we just walked for a little bit before anyone spoke. "Sooo...." i said with question-y sound in my voice. "So here's the thing all of us," she paused and added "the people like me and you, we live in Brooklyn.". Well the people of the 21st Nome anyways. And since you are one of us, you should come live there too." I know that's a lot to ask but it's safer for you that way." What is she talking about there was no safer place than Camp. And why would I got to Brooklyn? "The safest place is Camp and its a heck of a lot closer than Brooklyn!" "Nico what are you talking about ?" We were both confusing each other. "What are you talking about?" "This is not a time for games Nico come on this is a serious matter!" "I got that but I have a place to live already so im fine, I have to go now I'll see you tomorrow Sadie."

That's all for now you guys I can't believe I forgot about this I'll keep up with it this time!! I'll post again next week on Saturday or Sunday.