Part 10

Sadie POV (this is leaving off after she leaves the tutoring session)
A/N I've been MIA and I am super sorry but im back and I'll try to keep up but im not sure about every weekend anymore. Also this is really really REALLY short I just wanted something out there so you had a thing to read.

Nico has to be in some major trouble right now! What can I do though? I have to figure out what is going on before I can do anything... The only problem is I don't have a clue, and I don't even now where to start. Geez Nico the trouble I have to go through for you.
Ok so think Sadie.... Nothing. "Oof."
I fell onto the ground face first. I was thinking so much that I didn't even pay attention to where I was going. Luckily no one was around to see. So I get up brush it off and keep going on my way. I'm almost home and yet I still do not have a clue as to what is going on with Nico. And so by the time I do get home I am so frustrated that when Carter came into the room and said while laughing in between words (the nerve he has) "I can see smoke coming out of your head and I am also hearing the engine wheeling." I lost it completely and a whole bunch of things around me exploded. "Sadie it was only a joke calm down." Ugh Carter geez why can't you just leave me alone when I need to be alone I just want to punch you in the face right now... Wait that's it! "Carter I was thinking of a plan and couldn't get one I didn't even have a clue as what to do, but dear brother of mine you just gave me an idea." I kind of gave a wicked smile and Carter looked at me like I was insane but who cares if this works I'll have made everything fine between Nico and I and Carter will maybe show me a little more respect. Plus I'll have brought down some sort of monster in the end, this ended up a good day after all. "Okay Carter you can go now." Now I know he thinks I'm insane but oh well if my plan works and all goes well it won't matter in the end.