Chapter 4

Previously in Chapter 3

While Flower and Serenity are doing the decorations and watching Netflix. Luna and Cherry went on a walk in the park. Cherry was uncomfortable to be at the same park where she attacked Luna.

"So Luna? Why did you say that we should take a walk?" Cherry asks.

-------------------------

"I don't know. Maybe figure out your strange soul trait thing."Luna answered.

Both Cherry and Luna walked until they reached the park. The same park that they fought at. Until they started to hear screams at the town. So, Luna and Cherry went off to figure out who or what was attacking the town.

"What's going on here?" Cherry questioned.

"We are not sure if you want to know what is going on then go to the center of the town." one of the people said.

"Ok then let's go Cherry!" Luna said.

After that Luna and Cherry went off to the center of the town.

"Ho, ho, ho! This world will be mine once again and no one can stop me now!" ??? said.

"Dr. Poiyo Boil !?!?" Luna and Cherry said in a union.

"WHAT?!?! Cherry and Luna what are you two doing here?!?!" Dr. Poiyo Boil said.

"Oh, I don't know. Some explosion that you caused people to run like havoc!!" Cherry answered.

"Well, since you two are here ROBOTS ATTACK!!" Dr. Poiyo Boil shouted.

After that command, the robots attracted Luna and Cherry.

"Dang, it there's too many of them!" Cherry shouted.

"Well, we can't just give up Cherry or else this town will be a gravestone," Luna replied.

"It seems like you two need a little help down there." ?? said.

"SERENITY!?!?" Luna and Cherry shouted.

Serenity flies in and starts taking all the robots out, that were sounding Luna and Cherry. Once all the robots were destroyed in pieces you can see Serenity. Who is wearing lightweight armor while seeing her weapon is a somewhat scissor blade?

"Uhh.....Seren? Where did you get that weapon?" Luna questioned.

"One, don't call me Seren. Two, I borrowed it from someone." Serenity answered.

"This 'someone' is who?" Cherry asked.

"Someone I've met and it's none of your business," answered Serenity.

"I hate you," Luna and Cherry said at the same time.

"Aww I love you two" Serenity said.

Luna and Cherry keep talking to Serenity, and they don't notice Dr. Poiyo Boil.

"Ah! You little pink lizard you're here too I hate you! ROBOTS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Dr. Poiyo Boil yelled.

"Hey! I'm not a lizard I'm a dragon, you idiot!" Serenity shouted madly.

"Uhh, I think Less talking and more smashing these dang robots." Luna suggested.

Before Luna and Serenity argue they seem to have forgotten about Cherry and her soul condition that she can't fight with it. They suddenly noticed smoke was coming from the same distance that Cherry was at.

"Uhh, Luna?" Serenity questioned.

"Yeah, Serenity," Luna answered.

"Is it me or are we going to go see Cherry all 'out of control' thing?" Serenity asked.

"Um, I believe so. I guess we have to tell Dr. Poiyo Boil to move it" Luna said.

"Ok. Hey Doc!" Serenity shouted.

"WHAT NOW YOU PINK LIZARD!?!?" Dr. Poiyo Boil yelled.

"I think you gotta move your sorry robot butt right now." Serenity suggested.

"Why is that?" Dr. Poyio Boil said.

"Because someone is gonna kick it out of the park and into a home run," Luna answered.

"And who will that be?" she said.

Before Luna and Serenity answered there was another explosion near them. All you can see are pink eyes and Luna knows who that is. When the smoke cleared out it was Cherry. Who knows what she'll do because her soul turned into that pink feared soul and none of them said a word but she did.

"Who's ready to have some fun?" Cherry asked in a creepy way with a grin of no control.

-------------------------

I like to thank whalelord17 for helping me making the villain in this story. So, Dr. Poiyo Boil is a female villain. She is a mixture of Eggman from the Sonic franchise and anime like (maybe). I also like to thank Moon_wolf_01 for helping me fix the grammar and stuff for chapters 3 and 4. The next few chapters will have to wait for long due to I have school and I'm a sophomore (10th grader). So, I'll see you all next time for the 5th chapter. Bye-bye. 😊