Chapter 8

Previously in Chapter 7

Once I got outside of my room I followed Luna and Serenity into the living room. I sat down on the couch looking outside that the blizzard isn't too harsh now. Seeing all the snow outside that floods through the whole town. I can imagine the kids playing in the snow, like making snow angels, having a snowball fight, making a snowman, going out to figure skate and other things kids are doing outside in the snow. It looks like a whole lot of fun if you can really think about it. When I stopped looking outside and looked up at my friends I feel I'm in big trouble.

"You're not in trouble if you're wondering about Cherry." , Luna replied.

"Ok, then what's this about then if I'm not in trouble?" , I questioned.

"It's about us not telling you what actually happened after you took a walk with Luna, Cherry. You were battling with Luna against Dr. Poyio Boil, and IT happened again." Serenity answered with a serious toned face.

-------------------------

What Serenity said almost make sense like why I couldn't remember after the walk, Luna being in the town without my notice, Serenity being there in the town when I can only remember that she was at the house, and both of them in the picture about the news that Twins wanted me to check it out and see.

"So, you're trying to say that I was there but the same accusers happened again, but in an actual real fight in the town," I said trying to composure myself.

"It appears so, also it calls herself Koto which is pretty funny." , Serenity answers.

"I agree she took over your body in the remainder of the fight, but she seriously injured civilians as well after the fight against the Doctor." , Luna additionally replied.

"WHAT?! How could this have happened, sure the fight might trigger it but there must be more depth into the fight of where I was at." I said.

"It was actually both Serenity and Luna's fault from that point," Flower said as I turned around.

"Huh? Both of their faults, how?" , I questioned

"Both Luna and Serenity were arguing again while you were left with robots surrounding you that overwhelmed you and almost got buried in. Then, that's where Koto got awakened and took control over your body." , Flower explained.

    I now got a jolt of what Flower is telling me of how Koto got triggered during the fight. Luna and Serenity got a little embarrassed because it's their fault that they didn't keep an eye out for me while they were arguing with each other. Sure, they're rivals but can they at least put their pride aside and focus on the important ones like that fight that happened a few days ago. This reminds me of a certain episode where one of the characters had to put his pride aside in order to pass their test of the anime My Hero Academia.

"So you're saying, Serenity joined into the fight and they started bickering with each other while I was by myself fighting robots. During their montage, I felt overwhelmed that triggered Koto to come out to get rid of the rest of the robots that I was surrounded by. Then, they both realized how much they screwed up not knowing that I was also there too. Once Koto took control you two had to fight her which is me and that I also injured many civilians during that time. Also, the Doctor flew away cowardly if I had to guess what happened to her." , I explained the whole situation of what they were telling me.

"Yup, that's what all happened and to tell you the truth. It was pretty dumb of them to forget you." Twins said while appearing in the kitchen behind Flower.

    Now knowing what's in front of me I have to realize this is a situation that I have to handle on my own. Knowing what I have to do about the problem and finding the situation at hand. This is a dangerous move but, I want to meet Koto and talk about her when I have the chance.