Chapter 7

Previously in Chapter 6

Once Serenity and Luna stopped arguing they took Twins away for a little chit chat. Now I'm starting to realize that whatever they are hiding it gotta be really serious. If it is, then...does this include me as a problem? Uh, forget it maybe it's not that serious but still I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE HIDING!! This is why I hate it when they don't tell me anything.

"This day keeps getting weirder by the minute", I said to myself.

I told Flower that Twins are here and that Luna came back inside. I went upstairs to my room and researched what Twins told me. It's weird because once I saw it Luna was there, but why not me. She is not telling me something that I should have known but can't remember. All this thinking makes my brain fried like a fried chicken. I then looked outside to see that the blizzard had started.

I sighed while looking up towards the ceiling, "When will they tell me the real truth?"

-------------------------

The following day as the blizzard keeps coming I start to space out on what am I going to tell them. Should I say "Oh, Luna I saw you on the news, why didn't you tell me?" or "Luna I was with you the whole time when we were at the party! Why were you in the town and not at the park?!" I got over-exaggerated words I used to tell her until I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" , I questioned.

"It's just Luna and me! Hurry up and open up the door Cherry!" , Serenity shouted through the door.

Huh, I wondered why they would come to my room. Luna and Serenity were talking to Twins in the basement. I guess it has to do with what the Twins told me about the battle in town and I researched that Luna was also there too. I get both Luna and Twins, but what about Serenity? My thoughts keep spacing on the possibility of how Serenity knows this until I hear a much louder bang on my door.

"Alright! Geez, I'm coming!" , I told them.

Once I got to the door and opened it I saw Luna leaning on the wall near my door frame and Serenity looked down at me really mad. Geez, she acts just like Bakugo but little controlled on her anger, to be honest.

"Okay, so what is this about guys?", I ask them curiously.

"Something that you should know, while you don't know at the same time." , Luna answered.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Unless it's about what Twins told me why she was late over here before the blizzard started." , I stated.

"You could say that." Serenity replies before Luna answers.

Once I got outside of my room I followed Luna and Serenity into the living room. I sat down on the couch looking outside that the blizzard isn't too harsh now. Seeing all the snow outside that floods through the whole town. I can imagine the kids playing in the snow, like making snow angels, having a snowball fight, making a snowman, going out to figure skate and other things kids are doing outside in the snow. It looks like a whole lot of fun if you can really think about it. When I stopped looking outside and looked up at my friends I feel I'm in big trouble.

"You're not in trouble if you're wondering about Cherry." , Luna replied.

"Ok, then what's this about then if I'm not in trouble?" , I questioned.

"It's about us not telling you what actually happened after you took a walk with Luna, Cherry. You were battling with Luna against Dr. Poyio Boil, and IT happened again." Serenity answered with a serious toned face.