Jack J

You were in your room and you were home alone. You simultaneously love and hate being home alone. You love it because you hate being around people, but you hate it because it's when your mind goes the wildest. You were thinking about your 15th birthday that you just had. You started thinking about how old you were, and you hated it. You wanted to be young again. you didn't want to grow up, and you hated all the stress of being older. You started thinking about how in 12 months you would be 16, and that's one year from 17, which is only one year from being 18. You weren't ready to be an adult. It all seemed so stressful and hard. You started thinking about college and how you needed to decide what you wanted to be your career.

You were breathing in and out really fast. You couldn't help it. All the pressure on your mind felt like it was suffocating you. You felt your hands start to tingle and you knew what was happening. The tingling spread though out your body and you lips felt numb. You collapsed on the floor and started rocking back and forth. You were trying to avoid fainting, but it didn't work. Blackness crept across your vision as you laid on he floor.

You woke up and you were in your boyfriend, Jack's, arms. He was running his hand up and down your back in a comforting way.

"I'm sorry, Jack."

"Why are you sorry, (y/n)? You have no reason to be. I love you so much. What happened this time?"

"Well, I started thinking about the future, and the thought of it terrifies me. I tried to calm down, but it was too late. I was in a full blown panic attack and then I felt my hands tingling. I knew I was hyperventilating, but I didn't know how to stop, so then I fainted. "

Tears welled up in your eyes as you told Jack. Your fears about the future came back, and once again you were scared.

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here. No matter what happens, I'll be here for you. I love you so much. I don't know what the future will bring, but I'll be here to discover it with you. You are so special, and I don't think you have anything ton worry about. Everything is going to be alright. I love you."

Jack leaned down and kissed your lips. It was a sweet and comforting kiss. He cradled your face with one hand, and held your body to his with the other. You felt so safe when you were with him.

You pulled away and said, "Thanks baby. You always know just what to say. I don't know what I'd do with out you. I love you so much, Jack."

He pulled you in again and kissed you. You spent the rest of the day cuddled up in blankets with his arms around you. With him, you felt so peaceful.