First Date (Ricky & Camila)

No One's POV

Today is the day. Ricky finally built up the confidence to ask Camila out on a date. He decided on a fancy dinner, and then maybe a movie or walk on the beach by his house. Ricky was nervous as can be. While Camila was a frantic mess.

"I have nothing to wear!!" Camila screamed face planting into her pillow.

"Mila you'll find something, c'mon I'll help." Ally offered, pushing Camila out into her room. Ally went through her closet. "Where are you going?"

"Some new restaurant, Ricky said it was fancy." She mumbled running a hand through her long brown hair.

"Okay try..... This." Ally handed over a black strapless dress, and pushed Camila into the bathroom.

"Dev!"

"What, Ricky?!" Devonne yelled annoyed. Ricky rushed into the hallway, opening her bedroom door. Finding the sight of his sister laying on top of Lauren. "What's so important you have to interrupt me." Dev asked annoyed that he interrupted her make-out session.

"Well, I need help. I need something to wear." Ricky complained, leaning against the doorframe.

"Go help him babe." Lauren whispered in Devonne's ear, nibbling it lightly. Devonne giggled, and pushed herself off of Lauren's body.

"Fine let's make this quick!" She pushed her older brother out of her room, into his.

"Okay I can't decide!" Ricky waved his hands to the shirts he had laid out on his bed. There were three different shirts. A black button up shirt, with a crazy designed side pocket. A red shirt with some weird aztec design on it. Lastly, an all purple shirt with green stripes.

Devonne didn't understand what her brother was thinking trying to pull off these shirts. "What the hell?" She mumbled moving all of the shirts. She walked into his closet, looking for the one shirt she new would be perfect. "This."

The younger girl had chosen a light blue button up, long sleeve shirt. With a black cardigan to go with Ricky's black slacks. She knew Ricky was never the one to dress up. So when he chose to dress up now, Devonne knew something good was coming from Camila hanging out with Ricky.

"Thanks little peanut!" He exclaimed trapping her into a bear hug.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" She tested. He chuckled and placed a wet sloppy kiss on her cheek. "GROSS RICKY!!" She wiped it away wiping it on his white t-shirt.

Camila walked out of the bathroom fidgeting with her dress. It stopped mid thigh, and hugged her body perfectly. "Here these too." All handed over a pair of red bottom heels. Camila sat on the bes, and slipped them onto her feet.

"Thank you Ally." Camila kissed her cheek and hugged the shorter girl.

"No problem, want me to do your hair?" The younger girl nodded sitting down in front of the mirror.

Both Ricky and Camila were now finished. Ricky texted Camila letting her know, he would be there in ten minutes. Now he was on his way.

Ricky sat down into his car, and drove off to Fifth Harmony's house.

Nervously Ricky honked his horn, and watched the brunette run in her heels. She stumbled towards the car door, but caught herself quickly. "You okay?" Ricky chuckled.

"Y-yea, i'm fine." Camila giggled, buckling up. Camila took a glance at Ricky, seeing smudged red lipstick on his cheek. "Y-You, um... Have a little." Ricky took a look in the re-view mirror, his eyes grew wide.