Caught

Naya's POV

"Do you think the girls are going to be hungry?" Demi asked, looking through menu.

"Probably... Where's Ricky?" I asked, taking off my heels.

"He went to Jacob's house for the night. Something about a game tournament." Demi rambled. I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Your so beautiful." I compliment.

"Thank you baby." She turns her head to the side, to peck my lips. "Now go see if the girls want some pizza." Demi playfully slaps my hands.

"Okay, okay." I sigh heading up the stairs.

"Dev we're gonna order pizza, do you-."

"MOM!" Lauren flew off the bed.

"What were you two doing?!" I walk further into the room. I noticed Lauren was only wearing sweatpants, and her bra. Dev was fully dressed, thank god.

"N-nothing." Dev stuttered looking away from me.

"Lauren I think it's time for you to go back to your house. Dev your grounded!"

"You can't do that. We weren't going to do anything!!"

"So Lauren being half naked means you weren't going to do anything!"

"We were just kissing!"

"I don't give two shits-"

"What's with all the yelling?!" Demi came in the room. "Why is Lauren half naked? Dev please tell me you didn't."

"No, No! She was changing and didn't put her shirt on. We were just kissing, Mami you have to believe me!" Dev pleaded.

"Lauren I think you should go, do you need a ride?" Demi asked, while I glared at her.

"N-no, thank you. I'll just call our driver to come get me." Demi nodded.

"I'll talk to you later, babe." Lauren whispered, and Dev nodded.

Devonne's POV

I watched Lauren leave my room, and listened for the front door to close. "Mom, we-."

"I don't care what you were doing, or what you weren't doing. Your grounded."

"That's so unfair!" I screamed standing up.

"You should've thought of that, before you decided to "make out" with your half naked girlfriend!" She yelled back.

"Naya you can't-."

"Yes I can. She's my daughter, and that was inappropriate!" She storms out of the room.

"Mami nothing was going to happen, I swear."

"I know baby girl. I know." She sits next to me, and wraps a comforting arm around me.

"I'm going to stay at the girls house. I can't be here." I whispered, she kissed my forehead and left.

"I'll talk to your mother." She said before leaving my room. I packed my clothes, charger, and laptop. Then left to fifth harmony's house.

Demi's POV

"Naya you know that wasn't right."

"Don't Demi, don't." Naya sniffled. "She shouldn't have been sucking faces off, half naked." She spat.

"Baby, Lauren didn't put a shirt on. They were just kissing." I explained.

"Your really gonna believe that shit?!" Now I know this is going to be a long conversation. I sighed running a hand through my hair, then sat next to her.

"Naya.." I sighed again. Listening to her sniffles, and watched as she wiped away some tears. "Don't you remember when your Mom caught us? When you were leaving to come Florida? Or when Ricky found us naked?! He thought I was hurting you, and came rushing in the room ready to beat my ass." I chuckled.

"I know I just-."

"This isn't about the fact that you caught them half naked, is it?" I raised eyebrow, as she shook her head. "It's about her growing up, right?" She nodded looking at her hands. "Naya, like I said before she needs to learn from her own mistakes. She has to grow up." Naya nodded, smiling at me.

"When did you become so wise?"

"I was your teacher ya' know."

"That's what you were?" She teased, pecking my lips. "I'm gonna go apologise to Dev."

"Um, you can't!"

"Why?"

"She went to the girls house."

"Demi?!"

"What?"

"I told her she's grounded. That means she can't leave the house." She giggled.

"Well she needed to cool off. Just let her be, she'll be back tomorrow."

"Fine."

"Now that that's out of the way. We have the entire house to ourselves, for the first time in 16 years."

"I think I know where this is going." Naya purred in my ear. I bit my lip nodding.

"Monopoly, game!!!" I yelled pushing past her to grab the game.

Hello my beautiful readers. I tried to do the story off one of the comments. I tried to make it fluffy, but I think I failed.
Anyway, do you want a fluffy convo between Dev and Naya?
Anything specific you want to happen?

Love you gorgeouses!!

xox
    Essence