Hickey's and Movies

Naya's POV

"Where are you going all dressed up." I asked Devonne. She came down in a blue dress, with all black heels.

"Movie premier." She smiled running a hand through her curls, trying to tame the locks. "Your going too?" She asked. I nodded as Demi came into the room, wearing a red dress.

"Damn." I mumbled licking my lips.

"Close your mouth, baby." Demi whispered, pecking my lips.

"Is Lauren picking you up?" Demi asked, locking our fingers.

"Um, No. I was just going to drive."

"We'll drive you." I said  as we head outside to the small limo. We didn't want anything too big, so we got the smallest limo there was.

We all piled into the car, and began to drive to the premier. "Tell Lauren we'll pick her up too." Demi announced. Devonne smiled and pulled out her phone, what I'm assuming texting Lauren.

"Thank you for picking me up, Mrs. Lovato." Lauren smiled at me.

"Please, you can call her Naya." Demi smiled nudging me.

"Huh, oh y-yea. Please call me Naya." I nodded, and turned my attention to Devonne. I noticed something that looked like a bruise on her neck. Oh hell no.

"Dev, is that... Is that a hickey?!" I asked, cupping her chin to turn her neck. I got a clear view of her "bruise" and my eyes widened. I saw Lauren tense next to Dev, and she quickly looked at her phone.

"N-no!" She swatted my hand away, and moved her hair in the way.

"Dev-."

"It's nothing Mom, relax." She sighed and looked out the window.

"Sure didn't look like nothing." I mumbled sitting back. Demi raised an eyebrow at me, smirking.

"Really, Naya."

No One's POV

Little did Devonne know that before they picked up Lauren. She had gotten a stern talk from the make-up team. They couldn't believe how many they had to cover up this time.

"Lauren you can't keep doing this. Next time we might not be able to cover them all." Chelsy giggled. She was the youngest of the team. Lauren could relate to her a lot, and that seemed to help a little.

"I'm sorry, Chels. I couldn't help it last night was amazing." Lauren cooed, smiling dreamily.

"Hold on, please tell me you didn't..."

"What?! No Chelsy, no. We just started dating." Lauren argued chuckling.

"Well next time control your hormones, Please? We don't want to have to down your neck in make-up."

"Okay, I'll try. But it's not my fault she so damn sexy." Lauren mumbled the last part to herself. Picturing Devonne in the outfit, she had on in the paint room.

The four ladies piled out of the car, onto the carpet. They made their way through the crowd into the building, where they were going to have dinner first, then watch the movie.

Lauren's POV

"You look beautiful." I compliment in her ear. I sit back in my chair, watching as her cheeks grew a shade of pink. Devonne smiled, her dimple on display, as I pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Baby you look really hot in that dress." She complimented, as I wiped some of my red lipstick off her cheek. I was wearing a black dress, and red heels.

"Thank you." I smirked, as she pecked my lips. "You have a little lipstick." I pointed to the top of her lip, and she quickly wiped it away. "Probably not the best day to wear lipstick." I giggled.

"No, no. I like it.. A lot. You look really sexy with it." She purred in my ear.

I sat next to Devonne in the theater, Naya on the other side of her. While Demi sat next to Naya, smiling. There such a cute couple, I want to be able to find someone like that too. Hopefully it's Devonne.

I placed my hand on Devonne's thigh, pecking her cheek. Even though the room was dark, I could still see her cheeks turn red.

"Your cute." I whispered in her ear. She giggled playfully pushing me away. I leaned in again, caressing her skin lightly as I placed a kiss under her ear.

"Lauren stop. I wanna watch the movie." She giggled moving away from me. I sighed, and turned back to the movie, not paying attention. All I could think about, is how badly I want to see her out of that dress.

Demi's POV

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked leaning on Naya's shoulder.

"Nothing." She grumbled, walking out of the theater. I grabbed her hand as flashes began to appear, partially blinding me.

"Nay, I know something is wrong." I sigh blocking my face from the flashes. Naya placed an arm around my shoulder, using her body to block out the paps. "Tell me." I sighed as we sat in the car waiting for Lauren and Devonne.

"I don't want her to grow up." Naya sighed.

"Why not, she needs to."

"Because she's my baby girl, I don't want her to become a woman."

"Naya she became a woman when she was 13, if you know what I'm saying." I chuckled. Naya ran a hand through her hair, and I knew we were about to get serious.

"Dem, I don't want to see her go through a heart break. Or see her get mobbed by the paps about relationships. I can't handle it."

"Baby." I chuckled. "She needs to grow up. She needs to have that heartbreak, to learn not to fall for the same type of person." I sighed, taking her hands in mine. "Naya you and I both know that growing up sucks. But it has to happen, and she'll need to learn from her own mistakes. Ricky learned, maybe he'll give her advice along the way."

"I hope not. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in that head of his."  She giggles, making me smile. "I guess your right. I just don't want to see her end up hurt."

"I know, neither do I baby. But shell learn." I whispered kissing her lips.

The door opened, and Lauren slipped in, helping Devonne in too.

Hello my beauties. Yet again another late update. I'm really slacking guys....
But did you like the talk Demi and Naya had?
What do you think will happen when Devonne gets home?
Do you want Lauren to be there and help Devonne?

Love you all beautifuls!!

xox
   Essence