One

Devonne's POV

"Hey Mila, wanna do an Ed cover with me?" I asked walking over to her. I haven't uploaded anything new on my channel, so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a duet with me. "I might just do a Ustream." I thought.

"That's be awesome!" She jumped up, and into my back and I carried her up to my room.

"Let's do Ustream, instead and answer some questions." Camila nodded, and set up her computer while I tweeted out.

"Ustream with @CamilaCabello97 and I anyone?" My phone blew up a couple minutes later, asking when it was going to happen. So Camila decided to tweet out.

"@DMLovato Ustream RIGHT NOW!! We may even sing?"

I set up the laptop, and got everything ready, then pressed start on the ustream. Instantly tweeting it out, and getting fans online with us afterwards.

"Do you have a sweater I can borrow?" Camila asked, and I pointed to the one laying on my chair and she got up to get it.

"Hey guys. I haven't heard from anyone in a while. That's my fault for not uploading like I usually do..." I trailed off. "So to start off on a good note, I have a special guest who is struggling to put on a hoodie right now." I giggled turning the camra to facce Camila who had one arm in the wrong hole, and she was trying to pull it over her head. "Anyway, we're going to sing a couple of songs, and answer some questions since I'm bored and have no life."

"That's not true!" Camila jumped in landing on my lap. "You have meee!" She sang smiling up at me.

"Get my guitar, and then we can start." I looked over at the chat box, seeing some people noticed that Camila had my hoodie on. How the hell do fans find out these things so fast!?! I only wore that hoodie once! Some people were even asking if Lauren and I broke up, since she wasn't with me today.

"Here ya' go!" I moved over and fixed the laptop so it could see both of us. "Any requests?" She asked, searching for some answers. "Oooh let's do '1+1'!" She jumped, I fixed the guitar on my lap, and began to strum.

C: "If I ain't got nothing

I got you

If I ain't got something, I don't give a damn

'Cause I got it with you

I don't know much about algebra, but I know

One plus one equals two

And it's me and you

That's all we'll have when the world is through, 'cause baby"

D: "We ain't got nothing without love

Darling you got enough for the both of us, so come on baby"

Both: "Make love to me

When my days look low

Pull me in close and don't let me go

Make love to me

So when the world's at war

Let our love will heal us all, right now baby"

C: "Make love to me (me, me, me, me) oh, oh

Make love to me"

D: "Hey, I don't know much about guns but I

I've been shot by you, hey