Part 1: Prologue

A little robot rests on the sidewalk by a charging station. The only older charging pole that fits his charger. A silent musical chime sounds once he’s finished charging. He opened his large green screened eyes and stretched his arm. He got up and checked to see if the lens over his left eye had cracked any further. He checked the open torn, blue silicon skin over his left leg, Still stable he thought. The loose wires occasionally make sparks here and there but he paid no mind. He did a mental scan of his body.

"Systems stable. Warning Damage to left thigh, left eye, and right forearm regions," His commands replied.

"I know," he said, "Am I stable enough for movement?"

"Warning, charging required in four hours. Charging station near by," The commands said.

"Any chance for primary mission?" He asked.

"Error, Brother figure isn't scanable with eye damage. Please head to a repair center as soon as possible," He shut off his commands.

He waited in the park his brother used to take him too. He waited for three and a half hours. He did nothing but wait for his brother, who never came. Still he waited.

His name was Jiro.

~~~

This book was on my old accout.

I AM PHANTOM_RAY.

I CAN'T TAKE MY OWN BOOK.

I'm just pointing it out to the only 6 followers on my old account.

Well enjoy the rest of the story.