Part 15: Changes

It was days later. Vincent had long since sent the girls home. Jiro was finally allowed to be fully charged overnight. His little chime went off and he woke up.

"Notice, sudden readjustments necessary," His operational system said.

"Readjustments?" Jiro took notice of the fact that he was in pajamas, "I didn't know I could wear this."

"Notice, armor removal occurrence," His operational system notified him.

 He looked under the buttoned shirt all that was there was his cracked gem and peach silicon.

"It's gone?" Jiro looked around, "My armor's gone."

"Good morning Little Lord," a maid came in, "The mistress would like you to get dressed now."

"Dressed? Do you know what happened before I fell asleep? I can't remember anything other than moving here," Jiro asked.

"That was the day you met the mistress, nothing much happen, you splashed some oil into you gem by accident and had a minor malfunction. We had to get you water proofed so it wouldn't happen again that's why you've been asleep for so long," She lied, "Now then let's get you dressed."

 She got him out of bed and dressed Jiro in a button up shirt, vest and shorts. I wonder why it doesn't feel like that story fits right, Jiro thought, Was there someone else?

"There you go all nice and tidy," The maid said after brushing his hair, "Go on and head down stairs Little lord. Breakfast is being served. I believe My Lord is waiting for you to come down."

"Alright," Jiro said and left the room, "It feels like- something's missing maybe?"

"Jiro please take a seat here," a butler pulled out a chair at the side of a round table.

 Jiro looked around, I guess Jiro's my name might as well sit down. Jiro sat down and played with a small fork while he waited.

"Jiro, It's wonderful to see you moving about, How are you feeling?" Vincent came in and sat down.

"How am I feeling?" Jiro scanned himself, "Normal I guess."

"Wonderful," Vincent smiled, "Good morning my dearest."

"Good morning love," Ana came in and kissed Vincent's check, "Jiro sweetie how are?" Ana kissed Jiro's forehead and sat between Jiro and Vincent.

"I'm alright," Jiro replied, She makes me a little nervous. Did I forget something important?