Part 7: Going Out

"So how raising a robot going Eden?" Jay teased Eden.

"Oh he's been helping the maids while I'm in class," Eden replied.

"So you've just put him to work?" Jay asked, "Dude you've so lost this bet."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Eden got annoyed.

"You blow everything off onto those maids," Jay said, "Even I feed my dog. What will you do when you move out and have to live on your own?"

"Shut it I can win this bet easy," Eden bragged, Man I should've known he'd  be this annoying.

"When I ask him how it went we'll see who wins," Eden said, "I've gotta go."

 Eden got another detention for messing with a teacher and making a mockery of him. She went home late and found Jiro helping the other maids dust the shelves.

"Oh no sweety you have to keep your wrist loser," Emma explained to Jiro.

"Like this?" Jiro asked her loosening his wrist.

"Precisely," Emma commented.

"Welcome home Mistress," Sophia welcomed back Eden, "What would you like first this afternoon?"

"Start my bath and I would like some warm rice afterwards," Eden looked at Jiro, "Has he been good lately?"

"Oh Jiro? He's very helpful," Sophia said, "He's a fast learner too. It's like having a young boy in the house. A little hard to believe he's a robot at times."

"I see," Eden went upstairs to her bath.

 She neglected her homework and took a long bath. Jiro finished dusting and got to watch the chefs in the kitchen cook. Eden got out of the bath and met up with Jiro and the chefs in the kitchen.

"You rice is ready Eden," A cook gave Eden her bowl of rice.

 Eden took the rice and went to watch TV in the living room. She turned on the tv and relaxed until midnight. Jiro was already asleep and charging in the basement by nine.

"Hey where's Jiro?" Eden asked.

"He's asleep," Abigail said, "He had his wash and went to bed a nine like every night."

"Do you think I'm gonna lose this bet?" Eden asked, "Answer me truthfully."

"Yes you'll surely lose," Abigail said, "You don't exactly take care of him."

"Man... Everyone thinks I'm losing," Eden said, I'll just take the cash anyway.

"Eden instead of just taking the cash why not spend time with Jiro tomorrow?" Abigail suggested, "It is Friday. You could spend the weekend getting to know Jiro."

"Ug, fine," Eden said, "I'm going to bed. Don't let any maids wake me up tomorrow."

"Alright," Abigail wave goodnight to Eden, She only said not to let maids wake her up, Abigail thought.

 Eden had slept in until eleven the next day.

"Good morning Eden," Jiro was at her bed side.

"What the hell is going on?" Eden looked at Abigail, Emma, and Sophia who were in line against the wall.

"You said not to let any maids wake you," Abigail said, "Jiro here isn't a maid."

"Smart ass," Eden said and turned over in bed.

"Come on Eden. It's time to get up," Jiro tugged her blanket and got her up.

 Jiro had a small glass of oil while Eden had another grommet breakfast. Eden got dressed in her usual torn jeans and tight shirt. Jiro was allowed to follow her around today. Eden had Jiro sit on a trash can while she tagged a wall.

"Is that fun?" Jiro asked Eden.

"Yeah," Eden replied.

"Isn't it bad to mark other people's things?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Big brother told me you'll get in big trouble if you do that stuff. Don't you get in trouble?"

"Sure but I don't care."

"Why not?"

"Because it's stupid to get in trouble."

"But won't you feel bad?"

"Again I don't care."

"Oh. What do you learn in school?"

"I don't know stuff. Why are you asking me so many questions?!"

"Is that bad?"

"It's annoying!"

"Oh.... What does annoying mean?"

"Ug Stop asking so many questions!"

"S-sorry," Jiro kept quiet for the rest of the day.

 Eden went to a story and bought herself a soda and snacks. Jiro had to sit quietly.

"Eden can we-?"

"No." Eden interrupted Jiro.

 They went back to Eden's place and Jiro went back to the maids instead of staying with Eden.

"How did it go sweety?" Emma asked Jiro.

"It was boring, Eden painted a wall and she told me I couldn't do anything but sit or follow her. I don't want to go out with her again," Jiro said, "Can we do something fun?"

"Sure thing. You know what we still have laundry to do. You want to see who can fold clothes the nicest?" Emma ruffled Jiro's hair.

"Yeah," Jiro left to the laundry room with Emma and helped with chores.