Introduction

Introduction:

My name is Skylar Mills, or Sky for short. I'm 19 years old, going on to 20. I write songs for a living. I always come to this coffee shop to write my songs. It's a run down shop, and you'd probably think it was going out of business just by looking at it. I also sing, play drums, and just a little piano. I've always wanted to know how to play the guitar, but really don't have the time to, I guess. The songs I write are just about my life situations. I live an 'okay' life. It's not the best life though. My sister is the biggest bully to me. Ever since Hunter our youngest brother died she's never forgave me. Since I was the one in the car with him, she blames it on me. And my parents just let her do it. They'll just say 'Frankie stop messing with your sister' (her real name is Francesca but everyone calls her Frankie) but who am I kidding, she never listens to them. She thinks cause she's older, she can beat me down. But, I'm not depressed or anything. I love the drums so much. If my drums got took away from me, I'd probably die, lol. Some people are addicted to drugs, Alcohol... Well I'm addicted to my drums and my purple and black song book.

Speaking of my song book, I have to get back to writing. You can't see anything yet, but just wait on. When I'm done with the song, I fill you in on it.

------------

Soooo, how do you like Sky so far? Leave comments and votes, and otherr stufffffff. Mmkay, bye!