Meant to be

Skylar's Pov

"So that's a private jet?" I ask, as I look at the plane making its way to land.

"Yes Ma'am." Justin smirks.

I look at it was dropping to the ground. "What if it lands on us?"

"It won't." Justin reassures, unsure. "I'm pretty sure it won't." Justin says slowly.

I look at him with a raised eyebrow. He looks at me too. We both take a step back at the same time, unsurly. (Sp?) We both chuckle a little.

Sooner enough the plane lands in front of us and we enter the jet.

-A few minutes later-

We were already in the air and we were both on phones just awkwardly sitting there with nothing to talk about.

Him on his iPhone 5c, and me on my lame iPhone 5. I was saving money to buy an iPhone 5c, but I totally forgot about that and went to buy new drum sticks.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asks, locking his phone and setting it beside him.

I lock mine too, and look at him. I just shrug my shoulders. "Wanna get to know each other more?"

"Sure." He says. "I ask you a question, and you ask me one."

I nod my head, and sit criss cross. He didn't say anything else, so I thought I'd go. "So, what do you like to do besides singing and doing those famousy things." I say putting quotation marks around 'famousy things'.

He chuckles rolling his eyes. "Um, well I don't know really. Probably play hockey, and stuff."

"Stuff?" I giggle.

"Yeah, stuff." He smiles.

"Okay, okay your turn." I say.

"Okay, do u have a secret talent?"

"Yeah, I do, but I can't tell you." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Cause it's a secret talent, and it won't be a secret if I tell you." I smirk.

"Really?" He asks sarcastically.

"Yeah, really." I say. My secret talent is that I can twerk. Yes, I can twerk, and I wasn't gonna sit there and tell Justin that.

"Please? Is it bad?" He whines.

"Depends." I say bluntly.

He looks at me with a raised brow. "I'm not get off this plane if you don't tell me."

I shrug not caring. "Fine."

-4 hours later-

"We are now landing in Los Angles, thank you for flying with us."

As if on cue I stand up, and grab my phone. I was about to leave the plane, but I look back to see Justin just looking at me.

"Aren't you coming."

He just shakes his head, and rests his feet on the seat in front of him. "I'm not going to move until I know your secret talent."

I sigh. "Your still on that?"

"Yes, I'm still on that." He smirks.

I sigh, knowing that he won't be moving anytime, and I have to tell him. "Just don't tell anyone." I mumble looking down.

He stands up and walks up to me. He holds out his pinky. "Promise."

I link my fingers with him, before letting go. "Itwderask."