Meant to be

I walk into the coffee shop dragging my black combat boots along with me. My song book in my hand, and also my drums sticks.

"Hey, Sky. You do good today?" Lee, the Chinese guy that works here asks me, once he sees me.

"I'm doing good, Lee. You?" I ask walking up to the counter.

"Not so good. Business down, these day. I don't know why." He sighs.

I sigh too, looking around seeing no one here. "Yeah, I'm really sorry. I mean this is my home." I say walking around.

(A/n: Sky doesn't like to go home, so she stays here at the shop)

"I know every single gum piece under the table from every squeaky chair." I smile, causing him to smile too.

"I know, you daughter I never want." He jokes, meaning 'you're the daughter I never wanted'

"Hey." I say playfully offended.

"I kid, I kid, anyways. Usual?" He asks.

"Yes, please." I sigh, going to my usual place to sit, when the door suddenly flung open.

I look back to see a guy figure. He wore sunglasses and some very expensive clothes. He doesn't look from here, more Hollywood-ish.

"Is there a place I could hide?" He asks out of breath looking out the window making sure of something.

"Sorry, we don't need little pussies in our dog house." I smirk.

"Excuse me?" He says offended.

"What?"

"Can I get a place to hide?" He says a little more confident.

"Under the tables, unless you wanna in the back, where rats and roaches will come and eat you alive." I smirk, trying to scare him.

Lee laughs and mumbles,

"Good one."

I chuckle with him.

The guy didn't do anything. He looked kind of scared at what I just said.

"Boo!" I smirk stomping my foot forward. He flinched back and just hid under the table.

"Why are you h-" I got interrupted by a bunch of screaming girls passing the coffee shop. My eyes widen in shock.

I look back at the guy, and study his face. He looked familiar. "Hey, have I seem you somewhere?"

He gets out from under the table, looks back out the window, then at me, and shrugs. "I don't know, have you?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you." I say slowly, confused.

He sighs. "Promise you won't scream or freak out." He pleads. I nod in response.

He takes off his glasses and I can't believe what I'm seeing. Justin Bieber is standing a few feet away from me.

"Hey, it Justin Bieber." Lee smiles. "Love music, it good music. Big fan." He says pointing to himself.

"Thanks, I appreciate that." Justin smiles.

Me on the other hand was shocked. I mean, Justin Bieber....in front of me...right now. I'm not a fan or anything, it's just not anything you would wake up to.

"Sky, are you okay?" Lee asks.

I snap of it. "Hmm? Yeah. It's just not everyday you wake up to see Justin Bieber standing right in front you." I say.

"I'm use to it now." Justin chuckles. "So can I stay here for a while, until they loose me for sure?"

"Yeah sure. Table here, table there, table anywhere." Lee excitingly says.