Meant to be

Justin's P.O.V

"Have you got ahold of her?" Scooter asks.

"No, she said she'll sleep on it." I say as I speak with him over FaceTime.

"Well, she better make up her mind. It's Wednesday and you come back on Friday." He says with a stern face.

"I know, I know. But I'm pretty she's going to say yes."

-At the Coffee Shop-

"What, why Skylar." I whine.

"I prefer Sky."

"What, why Skylar?" I say ignoring her comment.

She sighs, ignoring mine too. "I'm sorry, my dad knows I'm going with a guy, so I can't go." Skylar says with a sincere face.

I narrow my eyes at her. "How come I don't know you're lying. And this could be an excuse so you don't come with me?"

"No! It's not like that at all. I slept on it, like I said, and I want to do this. I want to go back to Cali with you. It's just my parents." She sighs.

"You're friggin 19. You can make your own choices."

"I know. And it's all of the sudden too! They never cared what I do until now. They even let me get a fucking tattoo when I was 15." She says.

"You have a tattoo?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, back of my neck."

"Can I see?" I ask.

"Sure." She turns around, moving her beautiful brown hair, letting me see the dark blue ink marked on her skin. It was a treble clef. Suprising much?

I lightly trace my fingers over it. I felt sparks when I touched her skin. I also felt her shiver. "It's nice."

"Yeah, I know. It's kind of why I got it." She smirks turning back around, meeting my face.

"Anyways." I say trying to go back to the subject. "We're going to have to convince your parents some way."

"But how?" She pouts.

I think for a while. "Maybe I'll come over to your house, have a little talk, then I'll help you pack your bags, because we're leaving on Friday." I smile.

"How are you so sure about this?" She asks.

"I'm a positive guy. Never think of the negatives." I say, smiling again.

"I thought you were an impatient guy." She smirks.

"I'm both."

"Last time I checked, those two don't go together." She giggles causing me to smile.

I never really smile a lot nowadays. Ever since I got heartbroken over Selena, my smile faded. But now that I'm with Skylar, I feel the same why I did when I first met Selena.

But it's to good to be true. Someone may turn out to be innocent now, but later on turn into this demon.

*cough* Selena *cough*

But Skylar doesn't seem that way. At least I think she doesn't. What's wrong with me, today? Double thinking things. I never do that.

-At Skylar's House-

Sky's P.O.V

"Before we go in, I have to tell you some things." I stop Justin before we walk in.

He looks at me for a response.

"Excuse my mom's accent."

"Your mom has an accent? What kind?" Justin asks.

"Portorican. (Sp?)"