8

"where's yoongi?" jimin looked around the blank hospital room. when he was sleeping, jimin was injected with his medicine about ten minutes before he woke up.

jimin took the blanket off himself and went to the bathroom first. he felt very tired and his face showed it. after he left the bathroom he made his way out of his room. the halls were empty, cold, and quiet. there wasn't anyone except for one other person. he was sitting outside of his room, knees pulled up to his chest. curious, jimin left his room and walked over to the guy sitting out of his room.

"hi," jimin squatted down, "i'm jimin." the guy looked over at jimin briefly before facing forward again.

"hoseok." he mumbled.

"why are you here?" jimin asked, examining this 'hoseok' person.

"i've been abandoned."

"that sucks," jimin sighed, "my mom says i hallucinate and that i see things that are just 'figments of my imagination' but they're very real."

"sounds like a pretty weird problem." hoseok continued to stare.

"wanna have breakfast with me? i don't know anyone else here but you now. let's be friends." jimin stood, outstretching his hand.

"as long as i can have one candy bar."

+

so in my math class, i'm one of the handful of people who passed the first quiz last week with a b-minus. everyone else got either a c-minus or lower. i feel smart but i know it's not gonna last

—l