26

"good morning jimin, we need to take you in for some testing." the nurse told him while the doctor was standing behind her and scribbling some things on his clipboard.

"um, okay. will i be long?" he glances at hoseok who is currently asleep.

"no, it'll just be for a half hour." the nurse smiled sweetly.

"okay." jimin nods, walking out the room with them.

while jimin was getting some tests, hoseok suddenly had a seizure in his sleep. nurses infiltrated the room with the doctor behind them. they rushed to his aid and tried their best to calm him down. his body refused the injections given to him. his heart was beating at a dangerously fast pace. what surprised the doctors was when he just suddenly stopped seizing minutes after the injection. he wasn't breathing and neither was his heart beating. they tried to restart his heart but it didn't work. they tried for another five minutes before declaring him dead.

jimin still hasn't finished his testing and hoseok was taken out of the room. going back to his room, jimin entered with a smile. he was ready to talk with hoseok and he wanted to tell him about his conditions. but when he opened the door, he was met with silence and an empty bed. he sadly walked in, sitting on his made bed. outstretching his hand towards hoseok's bed, he frowned.

 outstretching his hand towards hoseok's bed, he frowned

"where'd you go, hoseok?"

+

this book is ending soon and that also means i will be publishing the sequel to sofa after this book ends.

—l