DINNER

❌Vote
❌Comment
❌Share
And follow on instagram __favvy__

******

Amanda's pov

It's been two days since the incident with the hot stranger, I decided that I should forget about him and continue with work like nothing happened. As for my baby, i sent it for repairs and i'm currently waiting for a taxi right now.

It's Thursday which means I have to get ready again for the dinner at my 'in-laws' house and I really didn't want to go but I have no other choice if I didn't want my mom to kill me alive.

"MA, you have an appointment with your bestfriend,Emma right now, should I let her in" My P.A asked

"of course, send her in Brenda" I replied through the intercom.

Not less than a minute,my bestfriend rushed in and hugged the life out of me.

"can't breathe" I choked out.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you so much" she said.

"so take a seat while I just finish this paperwork"

"alright"

Ten minutes later

"So what are you doing today, I was thinking we could go to the club"

" I can't go today but we could go tomorrow since its Friday"

"Why can't you?"

I decided to brief her about what has happened this past few days.

"wow! Look I know you might hate that scumbag but you can't let his words affect you in any way"

" I know but he took me off guard and he made it look like I was an imbecile behind a wheel"

"Oh I wish I was there, I would have cut off his dick and stapled it on his forehead " she said with a deadly look on her face.

"oh God.... Haha" I said while cleaning the tears with the back of my hand.

"if you find out who the guy is, make sure you tell me because I haven't beaten up someone in a long time"

God has blessed me with a crazy friend like her but I love her so much.

"so as for the dinner today, we have to get you ready because I don't trust your style" she said

"hey, I dress pretty good and I'm not that bad" I replied back

"Whatever, let's go back to your place and get you ready" she said with a pout.

"alright, did you bring your car " I asked as I stood up.

"of course girl" she replied back.

We eventually exited the building because Emma couldn't stop talking about her boyfriend who apparently is in London on a business trip. I remember the first day I met Emma, it was in highschool, I was walking to my seat and my food accidentally spilled on the queen bitch of the school, Carmella and she was so angry.

She wanted to spill her yogurt on me but before it could touch me, I heard someone scream and I opened my eyes and saw that Carmella was covered with her yogurt from head to toe. I couldn't contain the laughter and since that day Emma and i have been friends since that day onward.

We finally reached my penthouse and realized I had 1hr to get ready so I immediately opened the door to my penthouse and had a 20mins shower and came outside and saw Emma looking through my clothes and she smiled like she just won a million bucks and when she smiles like that then there's a problem.