Branch

Today is the day we open our branch in Nigeria. I was happy and pleased with the fact that we were going to return back home finally. I miss Emma, do not get me wrong, I like Nigeria but I miss home. It was unique in a sense; its vast culture, different food, the languages spoken were too much to understand a times but I picked on a little Ibibio, I can say I understand. I knew how to say 'hi' and 'how' are you in other languages, like Igbo and Yoruba. Hausa was easy to understand that I didn't have to put much effort. I walked out of the bathroom to get ready for the event.

The kiss between me and Jack just wouldn't get out of my head. His lips on mine brought so many butterflies as I thought more about it. Jack ignored me and I did same so you can guess we ignored each other with every chance we got but it's hard to do that when we sleep in the same damn hotel room. I walked over to my vanity desk and picked up my cream. I sat on the seat next to it and squirted some cream on my palms and worked it down my body.

I hummed a tune as I kept on applying my lotion. Jack walked into the room and out of the bathroom. I looked away and walked towards the closet and pulled out a pair of matching lace panties and wore it with the closet keeping my view away from Jack.

I rummaged through my suitcase, looking for what to wear and decided on a black and white gown. The gown has a slit in the front that ends in the middle of my thigh, showing a little skin. It also shows a little cleavage but it isn't that bad. I chose a pair of heels to go with it and black sandals to change into when my feet gets sore after walking too much.

I looked at the mirror attached to the closet and smiled happily because the dress hugged my waist and brought out my curves more. I walked to my handbag and placed my phone, charger, ear pods, wallet and sandals. Never underestimate a woman's handbag.

Jack stared at me as I walked back to the vanity desk to apply my makeup which consisted of foundation, concealer, blush, a black smoky eye shadow with white glitters and applied my favourite lip balm to keep my lips moist and a natural lip gloss over it.

''You are not wearing that'' I heard Jack say as I finished spraying my makeup finishing spray as I turned to face him.

Note, this is the first time we are talking in ages.

Its been two weeks.

It felt like a month.

Lovvveeeeeeeee

''Why should I listen to you?"' I asked ignoring my crazy conscience, excuse you, bitch.

Can you see why I say she is crazy? ''Because I said so.'' He said with finality.

''That isn't good enough, I am going. Get down when you're done, I will be waiting for you in the lobby.''

I picked up my bag and walked out of the room. I entered the elevator and pressed the ground button and it took me to the lobby. I walked to the couch and sat down. I had an hour left, Jack is still taking time, men.

-----

Short chapter, more uploads soon.